Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Futuresithlord

Go down 
AuthorMessage
futuresithlord
Recruit
Recruit

Futuresithlord Empty
PostSubject: Futuresithlord   Futuresithlord Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 9:18 pm

True Sith - Membership Application

• Have you taken the time to read and understand the Rules and Guidelines required to become a member of True Sith? Yes.

• Have you applied to True Sith on the Official SW:TOR website? I did but a long time ago.

• Real Name - Michael

• Character Name(s) - Not sure yet.

• Age - 53

• Country/Area/Time Zone (EST,PST,MST,CST,GMT, etc) - United States of America

• Post a link to your SWTOR account. - http://www.swtor.com/community/member.php?u=134030

General Information

• How were you directed to the True Sith? Were you referred by a member of Truth Sith, and if so, Who? - I saw a recruitment thread on the forums.

• Why do you want to join True Sith? - It sounds interesing.

• We can ask for background info, What past MMO experience do you have? - I breifly played Star Wars Galaxies.

• What past guild experience do you have? - None.

• Do you have a problem getting into Ventrillo? If so, please explain. - ?

• What do you expect from this guild and what can we expect from you? - I expect a fun guild, why we can be both agressive anddefensive, you should expect a dedicated member.

• Do you wish to eventually ascend into leadership? - Yes

PvE/PvP

• What is your playstyle? - PvP

• Which area do you enjoy the most? (PvP, RP, PvE, etc...)? - Pvp

• Have you ever been a member of an end-game raiding guild? If so, which ones and in which game? - No

• Do you enjoy raiding? Please explain your answer. - Yes becaus I enjoy destroying other players.

• What is your most memorable raid encounter? Be descriptive. - None.

• What type of PvPer are you? - Not sure

• Have you ever been a member of a hardcore PvP guild? If so, which ones and in which game? - No

• Describe your most memorable PvP encounter. Be descriptive. - None

• We would like your opinion on ganking, griefing, camping,etc. Do you approve of these acts? -I do not know what "ganking" "griefing" mean. I dod not support camping.

RP - Character Information

• Character Name - Undecided

• Species - Sith Pureblood

• Class - Sith INquistor

• Alignment - Sith Empire

• Unit -

• Info -

Back to top Go down

Futuresithlord
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Recruitment and Diplomacy :: Applications and Embassy :: New and Pending Applications-
Jump to: