Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Decision

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

Class : Sith Warrior
Unit : Intelligence

A Decision  Empty
PostSubject: A Decision    A Decision  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:48 pm

Well I thought that I would be the officer who stayed through all of this but I feel as though we're on a steady decline and I just don't want to sit here and watch it happen.

I'm leaving to join Asmorals guild Iscariot (you can find us on the SWTOR forums) and anyone of you who wishes to come with me is more than welcome. It's just that our active member list is slow but surely going down and our two guild leaders Darth Bythion and Darth Romana seem to be investing all of their time into the real life. Which is isn't a problem is most cases really it's just whenever you're the leader of a guild that activity is a must. I feel as though most of this could have been avoided if they were here.

I've grown really attached to this place because it was my first serious guild that I invested a lot into but it like all things must come to an end so I'm sorry everyone really but I'm leaving.

I wish you the best of luck Bythion, Romana, and all of our dedicated members here, take care.

-Atrer
Back to top Go down
Darth Zelus
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Zelus

Class : Sith Inquisitor
Unit : Sith Order

A Decision  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Decision    A Decision  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 10:23 pm

For Fuck Sake, I guess I would say "didn't see that one coming" but given the decline it's not a surprise seeing more members leaving suddenly well good luck what ever you do it's just a shame one of the last few higher rank members have left good luck whatever you do will probably still roll with you in the future, Peace.
Back to top Go down
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

Class : Sith Warrior
Unit : Intelligence

A Decision  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Decision    A Decision  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 2:45 pm

Well with the all the officers leaving there wasn't really anyone but myself to go ahead and do all the changes we had planned. Most of the ideas of which were the other officers so I wasn't sure what to do and now Bythion has left so it's just whoever decides to stay and Romana who hasn't shown in a while.
Sorry man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Decision  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Decision    A Decision  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Decision
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Member's area :: General Discussion :: Off-topic Discussion-
Jump to: