Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

From Jiaasjen - an interesting idea

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Turik Khan
Recruit
Recruit
Turik Khan

Class : Sith Sorcerer
Unit : Sith Order

From Jiaasjen - an interesting idea Empty
PostSubject: From Jiaasjen - an interesting idea   From Jiaasjen - an interesting idea Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:06 pm

So we noticed that Asmoral left and took a few people with him and we were sorry to see that really. We always wished you the best of luck and didn't want to leave any bad blood between our respective guilds, and we didn't leave because of any personal animosities, we just had a difference of opinion. The reason I'm posting here today is to extend a bit of an olive branch to you guys.
We all know each other and got along well, and we really don't want to see you guys having any problems. So Strieter and I were talking after we noticed this morning that Asmoral had gone off to make his own guild with some other active members from the True Sith and we decided (as silly as it sounds) to ask if you guys would be interested in getting together and discussing merging our guilds.

We do really like you guys so check out our new home and let one of us know what you think.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/skythe1908?feature=mhee#p/p
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

Class : Sith Warrior
Unit : Intelligence

PostSubject: Re: From Jiaasjen - an interesting idea   From Jiaasjen - an interesting idea Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 5:49 pm

Turik Khan wrote:
So we noticed that Asmoral left and took a few people with him and we were sorry to see that really. We always wished you the best of luck and didn't want to leave any bad blood between our respective guilds, and we didn't leave because of any personal animosities, we just had a difference of opinion. The reason I'm posting here today is to extend a bit of an olive branch to you guys.
We all know each other and got along well, and we really don't want to see you guys having any problems. So Strieter and I were talking after we noticed this morning that Asmoral had gone off to make his own guild with some other active members from the True Sith and we decided (as silly as it sounds) to ask if you guys would be interested in getting together and discussing merging our guilds.

We do really like you guys so check out our new home and let one of us know what you think.
We'll get back to you soon.
Back to top Go down
Darth Zelus
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Zelus

Class : Sith Inquisitor

PostSubject: Re: From Jiaasjen - an interesting idea   From Jiaasjen - an interesting idea Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 7:05 pm

So you leave the guild then want to merge......

Sorry but I don't fucking get it, fair enough depends on the guild leaders i'll still play with you guys though :/

We could maybe be like separate branches of the same guild or something I dunno
Back to top Go down
Foxkage
Sith Saber
Sith Saber
Foxkage

Class : Sith Juggernaut

PostSubject: Re: From Jiaasjen - an interesting idea   From Jiaasjen - an interesting idea Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 7:25 pm

Darth Zelus wrote:
So you leave the guild then want to merge......

It dose seem a bit weird, I mean an alliance I understand but why leave just to offer to merge later. Suspect

Don't get me wrong you guys are canny but it seems a bit strange
Back to top Go down
TMILL
Corporal
Corporal
TMILL

Class : Mercenary Bounty Hunter

PostSubject: Re: From Jiaasjen - an interesting idea   From Jiaasjen - an interesting idea Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 11:51 pm

what the fuck is the point of merging? if you want to be in the same guild you could have, oh i don't know...stayed?!?!
Back to top Go down
Turik Khan
Recruit
Recruit
Turik Khan

PostSubject: Re: From Jiaasjen - an interesting idea   From Jiaasjen - an interesting idea Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 4:01 am

To be honest I thought it was a pretty weird idea myself, I figured though that it couldn't hurt to at least bring it up and see if it goes anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Turik Khan
Recruit
Recruit
Turik Khan

PostSubject: Re: From Jiaasjen - an interesting idea   From Jiaasjen - an interesting idea Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 11:43 am

Looks like things have taken a turn for the worse, seriously sucks to see it happen and personally I can't help but feel somewhat responsible since I was among the first group that split because of the choice to go full on PvP.
All I can do now is say how sorry I am to see the guild in this state, wish everyone luck in whatever future endeavors they pursue, and offer anyone interested a place in Jiaasjen as a full member if they so choose, we'd be glad to have you guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From Jiaasjen - an interesting idea   From Jiaasjen - an interesting idea Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From Jiaasjen - an interesting idea
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Recruitment and Diplomacy :: Applications and Embassy :: Embassy-
Jump to: