Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is There a Problem?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

Class : Sith Warrior
Unit : Intelligence

Is There a Problem? Empty
PostSubject: Is There a Problem?   Is There a Problem? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 3:30 pm

Given that four of our members left with Streiter and 3 more along with Asmoral have now left I'd like to know if any of you have any problems whatsoever. If you do be honest and say it so that we can continue to make changes and improve the guild.
Back to top Go down
Darth Zelus
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Zelus

Class : Sith Inquisitor
Unit : Sith Order

PostSubject: Re: Is There a Problem?   Is There a Problem? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 3:49 pm

Atrer wrote:
Given that four of our members left with Streiter and 3 more along with Asmoral have now left I'd like to know if any of you have any problems whatsoever. If you do be honest and say it so that we can continue to make changes and improve the guild.

I think those that have the problems have already decided to leave if i'm honest Neutral
Back to top Go down
Foxkage
Sith Saber
Sith Saber
Foxkage

Class : Sith Juggernaut

PostSubject: Re: Is There a Problem?   Is There a Problem? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 5:03 pm

I have no problem with the guild and will be staying no matter what Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Arf'axdi'nuruodo
Recruit
Recruit
Arf'axdi'nuruodo

Class : Imperial Sniper
Unit : Sith Intelligence

PostSubject: Re: Is There a Problem?   Is There a Problem? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 5:13 pm

Asmoral left? Geez, what's going on? No worries if I leave you'll all be long dead. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.historum.com/members/qymaen.html
TMILL
Corporal
Corporal
TMILL

Class : Mercenary Bounty Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Is There a Problem?   Is There a Problem? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 9:03 pm

I hope no one else follows them, that's a lot of members to lose in such a short time,my guess is they all got fed up with one thing and decided together it was time to leave or they found another guild.
Back to top Go down
Darth Zelus
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Zelus

PostSubject: Re: Is There a Problem?   Is There a Problem? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 9:14 pm

TMILL wrote:
I hope no one else follows them, that's a lot of members to lose in such a short time,my guess is they all got fed up with one thing and decided together it was time to leave or they found another guild.

Asmoral left to form his own guild and darth sneaky joined him, just so you know
Back to top Go down
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

PostSubject: Re: Is There a Problem?   Is There a Problem? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 1:28 am

Well this is why this thread was created. Apparently we're not doing anything wrong in your eyes so I'm still a bit confused as to why everyone is leaving.
Back to top Go down
Darth Zelus
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Zelus

PostSubject: Re: Is There a Problem?   Is There a Problem? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 10:46 am

meh, just let them do what they want and wish them luck I guess
Back to top Go down
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

PostSubject: Re: Is There a Problem?   Is There a Problem? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 9:43 pm

Just to let everyone know I'm talking with Bythion on how to fix all of this so hopefully 'morale' will be somewhat higher now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is There a Problem?   Is There a Problem? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is There a Problem?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Member's area :: General Discussion :: Off-topic Discussion-
Jump to: