Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Has he gone off the deep end?

Go down 
+2
Asmoral
Arf'axdi'nuruodo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Arf'axdi'nuruodo
Recruit
Recruit
Arf'axdi'nuruodo

Class : Imperial Sniper
Unit : Sith Intelligence

Has he gone off the deep end? Empty
PostSubject: Has he gone off the deep end?   Has he gone off the deep end? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 5:43 pm

I saw this on another forum and has shaken my faith in our creator. Sad
http://www.badassdigest.com/2011/08/30/did-lucas-add-vader-crying-noooooo-to-return-of-the-jedi
Back to top Go down
http://www.historum.com/members/qymaen.html
Asmoral
Recruit
Recruit
Asmoral

Class : Sith Marauder

PostSubject: Re: Has he gone off the deep end?   Has he gone off the deep end? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 7:28 pm

I personally like the changes. (In the process of downloading the new blue ray versions for my collection)
Back to top Go down
killtoy
Agent
Agent
killtoy

Class : Sith Inquisitor - Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Has he gone off the deep end?   Has he gone off the deep end? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:32 pm

Those changes are terrible, no way do I want to have those sounds coming out of my speakers when I watch those films.
Back to top Go down
Draebyan
Recruit
Recruit
Draebyan

Class : Sith Warrior
Unit : Army

PostSubject: Re: Has he gone off the deep end?   Has he gone off the deep end? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 6:39 am

Yeah a saw on youtube.

there are some EpixFail: the NOOOOOOooo ( i guess he wanted to tie the third episode and the six, the noo sounds like the noo when anakin learns that he "killed" padme)
The ewok's blink, it is not smoth enough for my taste

There is also a footage ( don"t know if it's in the BlueRay bonus) of the dialogue between han and jabba. In this footage Jabba is a fat human -> the joke about ' jabba you'r such a wonderfull humanbeeing" (did'nt get that right did I ? :p )
Back to top Go down
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

Class : Sith Sorcerer
Unit : Sith Council

PostSubject: Re: Has he gone off the deep end?   Has he gone off the deep end? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 12:19 am

no comment... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

Class : Sith Warrior
Unit : Intelligence

PostSubject: Re: Has he gone off the deep end?   Has he gone off the deep end? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 6:58 am

He should leave the movies alone and continue to work on that live action television series tbh. Stop tampering with the past mister!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has he gone off the deep end?   Has he gone off the deep end? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Has he gone off the deep end?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Member's area :: General Discussion :: SW Discussion-
Jump to: