Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Something Weird Happened

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
R.E.M
Sith Tyro
Sith Tyro
R.E.M

Class : Sith Inquisitor - Sorcerer

Something Weird Happened Empty
PostSubject: Something Weird Happened   Something Weird Happened Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 3:25 pm

Okay, I felt like posting it because I thought it was cool/creepy. Okay, I have a Shiba Inu puppy. He is about four months and is pretty stubborn.

Well, anyway I was taking him outside for his walk and to go 'potty' when I saw there was a huge bag of puppy food by my door. Also there was a bag field with three flea/tick medicine, shampoo, stain remover, house training puppy spray, treats, a toy, training clicker, and some digestive snacks.

It was really sweet whoever bought these for me, but I have no idea who they are (which is the weird/creepy thing). Any thoughts?

Really just wanted to share though. xDD
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

Class : Sith Assasin
Unit : Sith Intelligence

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened   Something Weird Happened Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 3:50 pm

Ah yeah, I heard you talking about him on Vent the other day but i didn't want to interrupt because you seemed pretty worried.

Although its always nice to get all those rather expensive items for free I agree that its rather creepy just to find it on your door step, I probably wouldn't use it as I be worried that their was something wrong with it or it was stolen until I knew who gave it to me lol.

Perhaps its from an admirer?... Smile
Back to top Go down
http://truesith.com
R.E.M
Sith Tyro
Sith Tyro
R.E.M

Class : Sith Inquisitor - Sorcerer

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened   Something Weird Happened Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 5:06 pm

Yeah I've been worried about like the apartment complex making me give him up or evicting me because of his breed. He isn't on the banned list, but his breed's cousin the Akita is. So they are worried now. He isn't that breed so it shouldn't be a problem. It is kinda unfair. Also he has a bad cough, but I took him to the vet and got him some medicine.

I thought of that, but everything is sealed so can't be anything wrong with it. >w<; If it is an admirer they should have left a note or something lol.
Back to top Go down
Asmoral
Recruit
Recruit
Asmoral

Class : Sith Marauder

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened   Something Weird Happened Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 12:37 pm

Did you ever find out who it was that left all those expensive puppy care supplies? Could have been the breeder.
Back to top Go down
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

Class : Sith Sorcerer
Unit : Sith Council

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened   Something Weird Happened Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 7:14 pm

Ya, not going to lie, but that would totally weird me out. I wouldn't use it just on the principle of not knowing where or who it came from.
Back to top Go down
Darth Zelus
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Zelus

Class : Sith Inquisitor
Unit : Sith Order

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened   Something Weird Happened Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 4:28 pm

cool beans I would have just been like ooo free stuff, bang tidy and had left it at theat lol Laughing

You shouldn't be to worried unless it happens again then that would be weird :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened   Something Weird Happened Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something Weird Happened
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Member's area :: General Discussion :: Off-topic Discussion-
Jump to: