Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ranking System

Go down 
+2
Asmoral
Darth Sneaky
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Darth Sneaky
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Sneaky

Unit : Sith Order

Ranking System Empty
PostSubject: Ranking System   Ranking System Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 10:50 am

Someone care to explain why half the people do not have ranks and the other half do, like I'm a recruit tho ive been in the guild for 6 months?
Back to top Go down
Asmoral
Recruit
Recruit
Asmoral

Class : Sith Marauder

Ranking System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking System   Ranking System Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 10:52 am

Oh when we changed all the ranks, everyone who was an old rank was automatically moved down to recruit. Don't worry we'll be promoting all the members once we knock out all the guild changes. O.o
Back to top Go down
Darth Sneaky
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Sneaky

Ranking System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking System   Ranking System Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 3:13 pm

okay then what does it go by obv not activity on the forum our length of time in the guild, so I may be considering leaving this guild.
Back to top Go down
Asmoral
Recruit
Recruit
Asmoral

Ranking System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking System   Ranking System Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 3:27 pm

I haven't been here long so I don't know you peeps like I should. So it would be up to Byth, Romona, and other members of the council. I'm sure they will be fair and all the peeps who have contributed and posted will be rewarded. O.o

(At the moment I'm focusing on fixing up the website, ranks have never been my thing. XDD)
Back to top Go down
Darth Sneaky
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Sneaky

Ranking System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking System   Ranking System Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 3:51 pm

from what i see its RP only, and also from what I can tell no one is really serious about raiding only role playing. I mean we had a poll on what server to choose lol.
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

Class : Sith Assasin
Unit : Sith Intelligence

Ranking System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking System   Ranking System Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 4:25 pm

Darth Sneaky wrote:
from what i see its RP only, and also from what I can tell no one is really serious about raiding only role playing. I mean we had a poll on what server to choose lol.

From the Poll the decision taken was for a PVP server. I'm really serious about raiding, I think most of the Council are too. The reason it may seem that RP matters more is simply that currently we can't Raid (since we have no TOR Sad) but we can RP.
Back to top Go down
http://truesith.com
Darth Sneaky
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Sneaky

Ranking System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking System   Ranking System Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 4:30 pm

im saying the only way you can rank up in the guild is by RPing at the moment, because I don't see another.
Back to top Go down
Asmoral
Recruit
Recruit
Asmoral

Ranking System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking System   Ranking System Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 4:33 pm

Well seeing how the game hasn't launched yet. That's kind one of the few things to judge a member on besides in the forums.

I love raiding, more so than role playing. It will be my main focus come game launch.
Back to top Go down
Darth Sneaky
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Sneaky

Ranking System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking System   Ranking System Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 4:39 pm

yeah i hear ya, it just seems like such bullshit, not you the ranking system in the guild. but maybe its just me like im 2 stars wtf is up with that people with 8 posts are the same rank as me..
Back to top Go down
Asmoral
Recruit
Recruit
Asmoral

Ranking System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking System   Ranking System Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 4:46 pm

To be honest I think we should keep all the ranks at recruit until we are finished updating the site. Just so it seems fair. Then the council can go look at past posts and so on. (I'll leave that to them since I don't know you guys XD)

Now when the game launches. It will be a whole new ball game. Promotions will be given on merit and hard work.
Back to top Go down
Darth Sneaky
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Sneaky

Ranking System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking System   Ranking System Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 4:50 pm

i agree, but tell me that me having the same rank as someone with 8 posts isn't retarded lmao. I could see if I was never active on the site or with the guild but I have been since I joined in Feb. So its just straight not fair to me. But my opinion won't matter so pretty much a waste of breath.
Back to top Go down
Asmoral
Recruit
Recruit
Asmoral

Ranking System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking System   Ranking System Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 5:00 pm

Jajajaja

The mistake is mine, since I wanted to be fair when I noticed you were a recruit and you had a decent post count and were active. I didn't know what the equivalent rank would be.

Meh I'll just leave that to Romona and Byth. O.o
Back to top Go down
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

Class : Sith Sorcerer
Unit : Sith Council

Ranking System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking System   Ranking System Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 2:17 am

Darth Sneaky wrote:
im saying the only way you can rank up in the guild is by RPing at the moment, because I don't see another.

Ranking up in the guild has never been done by RP involvement. At first (starting a few years ago) it was done by whoever posted the most because it was about the only thing to go off of. But now it goes off overall involvement and commitment to the guild and it's future.
Back to top Go down
TMILL
Corporal
Corporal
TMILL

Class : Mercenary Bounty Hunter

Ranking System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking System   Ranking System Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 1:01 pm

Darth Bythion wrote:
Darth Sneaky wrote:

Ranking up in the guild has never been done by RP involvement. At first (starting a few years ago) it was done by whoever posted the most because it was about the only thing to go off of. But now it goes off overall involvement and commitment to the guild and it's future.

So is posting in the forums the only way to "commit"?
Back to top Go down
Asmoral
Recruit
Recruit
Asmoral

Ranking System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking System   Ranking System Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 1:04 pm

TMILL wrote:

Well that's kinda a way of putting it. I mean contributing with posts is a good way of showing spirit. (Being active, Showing up to guild events, Coming on vent, making suggestions to better improve the guild and so on)
Back to top Go down
TMILL
Corporal
Corporal
TMILL

Class : Mercenary Bounty Hunter

Ranking System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking System   Ranking System Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 8:41 pm

Asmoral wrote:
TMILL wrote:

Well that's kinda a way of putting it. I mean contributing with posts is a good way of showing spirit. (Being active, Showing up to guild events, Coming on vent, making suggestions to better improve the guild and so on)

How often is the vent being used? I've been on twice,the first there were only 2 others but the second time there was a fair sized group.
Back to top Go down
Asmoral
Recruit
Recruit
Asmoral

Ranking System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking System   Ranking System Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 8:45 pm

Really depends on the day. You probably had just walked into a officer meeting. Once I get the information I need for Romona I will be setting up all the vent channels tonight.
Back to top Go down
Darth Zelus
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Zelus

Class : Sith Inquisitor

Ranking System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking System   Ranking System Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:22 pm

Darth Sneaky wrote:
yeah i hear ya, it just seems like such bullshit, not you the ranking system in the guild. but maybe its just me like im 2 stars wtf is up with that people with 8 posts are the same rank as me..

It's not ranks my friend Wink, though a 'sith lord' below my name would be fly, but i see what you getting at I havent been on the forums lately and I don't have the time or the patience for roleplay I at first thought that it was down to amount of posts and the number of positive benefit and feedback you provide for the guild and the like, though I try not to be to bothered :/
Back to top Go down
Darth Zelus
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Zelus

Ranking System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking System   Ranking System Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:22 pm

speaking of which i'm still 'recruit' as well lol
Back to top Go down
Asmoral
Recruit
Recruit
Asmoral

Ranking System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking System   Ranking System Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:53 pm

(Just got back from Amsterdam)

I assure you all that everyone's rank will be fixed after we move onto the more bigger challenges for the guild. Like prettying up our home page. XD
Back to top Go down
Darth Zelus
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Zelus

Ranking System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking System   Ranking System Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:22 am

Asmoral wrote:
(Just got back from Amsterdam)

I assure you all that everyone's rank will be fixed after we move onto the more bigger challenges for the guild. Like prettying up our home page. XD

Amsterdam is a place I would very much enjoy going to myself Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Asmoral
Recruit
Recruit
Asmoral

Ranking System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking System   Ranking System Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 7:16 pm

(It was great. Once we get a gallery/picture thread going. I'll post some pics)

Since I'm the apparent head of the Sith Order, I have taken it onto myself to promote any member of the order to their appropriate rank.
Back to top Go down
Darth Sneaky
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Sneaky

Ranking System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking System   Ranking System Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 7:26 pm

Asmoral wrote:
(It was great. Once we get a gallery/picture thread going. I'll post some pics)

Since I'm the apparent head of the Sith Order, I have taken it onto myself to promote any member of the order to their appropriate rank.

congratulations lord Asmoral!
Back to top Go down
Darth Zelus
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Zelus

Ranking System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking System   Ranking System Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 7:35 pm

TMILL wrote:
Asmoral wrote:
TMILL wrote:

How often is the vent being used? I've been on twice,the first there were only 2 others but the second time there was a fair sized group.

You've got to consider the guild members time zones mate

and BOOM congrats to our brother Asmoral Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ranking System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking System   Ranking System Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ranking System
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Member's area :: General Discussion :: TOR Discussion-
Jump to: