Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which advanced class are you playing?

Go down 
+3
Darth Hassen
Asmoral
Darth Romana
7 posters

Bounty Hunter - Mercenary
Which advanced class are you playing? Vote_lcap6%Which advanced class are you playing? Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Bounty Hunter - Powertech
Which advanced class are you playing? Vote_lcap0%Which advanced class are you playing? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Imperial Agent - Operative
Which advanced class are you playing? Vote_lcap6%Which advanced class are you playing? Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Imperial Agent - Sniper
Which advanced class are you playing? Vote_lcap13%Which advanced class are you playing? Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Sith Inquisitor - Assassin
Which advanced class are you playing? Vote_lcap19%Which advanced class are you playing? Vote_rcap
 19% [ 3 ]
Sith Inquisitor - Sorcerer
Which advanced class are you playing? Vote_lcap19%Which advanced class are you playing? Vote_rcap
 19% [ 3 ]
Sith Warrior - Juggernaut
Which advanced class are you playing? Vote_lcap25%Which advanced class are you playing? Vote_rcap
 25% [ 4 ]
Sith Warrior - Marauder
Which advanced class are you playing? Vote_lcap12%Which advanced class are you playing? Vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

Class : Sith Assasin
Unit : Sith Intelligence

Which advanced class are you playing? Empty
PostSubject: Which advanced class are you playing?   Which advanced class are you playing? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 2:46 pm

Just to get the idea of what sort of numbers we have for the classes, just select which advanced class you plan to play first.
Back to top Go down
http://truesith.com
Asmoral
Recruit
Recruit
Asmoral

Class : Sith Marauder

PostSubject: Re: Which advanced class are you playing?   Which advanced class are you playing? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 2:51 pm

I plan on playing as a Sith Warrior - Marauder. This will be my main and the intended class that I want to raid with.
Back to top Go down
Darth Hassen
Recruit
Recruit
Darth Hassen

PostSubject: Re: Which advanced class are you playing?   Which advanced class are you playing? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 7:09 pm

i will be a SW juggernaut my main and raiding class
Back to top Go down
Draebyan
Recruit
Recruit
Draebyan

Class : Sith Warrior
Unit : Army

PostSubject: Re: Which advanced class are you playing?   Which advanced class are you playing? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:13 am

Main char SW - Jug but I'll play also a bounty or I could make my bounty the main char if needed Wink

I see that we have a lot of sith and a few of the other classes
Back to top Go down
Foxkage
Sith Saber
Sith Saber
Foxkage

Class : Sith Juggernaut
Unit : Sith Order

PostSubject: Re: Which advanced class are you playing?   Which advanced class are you playing? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 3:45 pm

My main is going to be a Sith Juggernaut and will also be the class I raid with.
Back to top Go down
Darth Zelus
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Zelus

Class : Sith Inquisitor

PostSubject: Re: Which advanced class are you playing?   Which advanced class are you playing? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:34 pm

I've put Sorcerer as my main though im not sure assassin looks really tempting I may end up making both classes tbf if not I'll have a sith sorcerer as my main then a jedi shadow as a republic class i'm not sure :/ depeend if people are focusing in healing or dps for our sorcerers, i may end up just off-tanking with an assassin
Back to top Go down
Darth Zelus
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Zelus

PostSubject: Re: Which advanced class are you playing?   Which advanced class are you playing? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:39 pm

Darth Romana wrote:
Just to get the idea of what sort of numbers we have for the classes, just select which advanced class you plan to play first.

In terms for the sorcerer as there seemed to be a relatively high number of sorcerers it may be a good idea to get an idea on what people are focusing in whether people are going to be dedicated healers or RDPS or a hybrid, If I become a sorcerer I will most likely be a hybrid though just so you know
Back to top Go down
Arf'axdi'nuruodo
Recruit
Recruit
Arf'axdi'nuruodo

Class : Imperial Sniper
Unit : Sith Intelligence

PostSubject: Re: Which advanced class are you playing?   Which advanced class are you playing? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 1:22 am

My response has been recorded. Glory for the Empire!
Back to top Go down
http://www.historum.com/members/qymaen.html
Darth Zelus
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Zelus

PostSubject: Re: Which advanced class are you playing?   Which advanced class are you playing? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:16 am

MORE PEOPLE NEED TO VOTE SO WE HAVE A BETTER LOOK ON THE SITUATION
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which advanced class are you playing?   Which advanced class are you playing? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Member's area :: General Discussion :: TOR Discussion-
Jump to: