Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PRE-ORDER!

Go down 
+13
Darth Bythion
ØcTavius
Draebyan
Atrer
Darth Sneaky
Darth Romana
Darth Xean
Darth Hassen
Arf'axdi'nuruodo
Maltalionis
Turik Khan
Kesir
Melvanor Starstrider
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

Class : Sith Sorcerer
Unit : Sith Council

PRE-ORDER! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PRE-ORDER!   PRE-ORDER! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 10:21 pm

ohh, I thought you meant that you had received an email with details about early access lol.
Back to top Go down
Draebyan
Recruit
Recruit
Draebyan

Class : Sith Warrior
Unit : Army

PostSubject: Re: PRE-ORDER!   PRE-ORDER! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 5:24 am

I enter my access code before, and i don't think i'm in the guild yet ( on the official web site)
I applied with my account named noograss

can you check if i'm in ?
Back to top Go down
Melvanor Starstrider
Recruit
Recruit
Melvanor Starstrider

Class : Operative

PostSubject: Re: PRE-ORDER!   PRE-ORDER! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 2:17 pm

Darth Romana wrote:
GAME finally emailed me my early access code! bounce Now all ive got to do is wait Sad
SAME!
Back to top Go down
Maltalionis
Recruit
Recruit
Maltalionis

Class : Bounty Hunter

PostSubject: Re: PRE-ORDER!   PRE-ORDER! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 3:33 pm

Digital Deluxe Edition pre-ordered, and imput code to SW webside
Back to top Go down
http://jhall.animus@gmail.com
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

PostSubject: Re: PRE-ORDER!   PRE-ORDER! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 8:24 pm

Draebyan wrote:
I enter my access code before, and i don't think i'm in the guild yet ( on the official web site)
I applied with my account named noograss

can you check if i'm in ?

Yes I received your message and added you to the guild.
Back to top Go down
Draebyan
Recruit
Recruit
Draebyan

PostSubject: Re: PRE-ORDER!   PRE-ORDER! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 4:17 am

thanks you Smile

1 month to go
Back to top Go down
ØcTavius
Recruit
Recruit
ØcTavius

PostSubject: Re: PRE-ORDER!   PRE-ORDER! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 12:55 pm

Darth Romana wrote:
ØcTavius wrote:
Question, so
This 30-day IN GAME time...... Its not 30 days in the real right its the total time you play in the game right? so basicly the game will come with 720 hours of free game play? right?

From the first day you input your authentication code your 30 days starts, you can go a day with playing 12 hours and the next you might not play at all but the days still progress. So no, its not the total amount of time you can play the game in. Once that 30 days has laps you will have to pay for another month - setting up a direct debit most likely.
what....thats f'ing bullshit
Back to top Go down
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

Unit : Intelligence

PostSubject: Re: PRE-ORDER!   PRE-ORDER! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 10:24 pm

Being 16 officially has it's down sides. I have my own money and more than enough to pre order the game but since I don't have a credit card and my mom isn't willing to let me use hers and then give her money to pay it off I may not be able to order. I'll look into a debit card... lol
Back to top Go down
Draebyan
Recruit
Recruit
Draebyan

PostSubject: Re: PRE-ORDER!   PRE-ORDER! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 4:33 am

check if you can't pre order in a store.

you can put money on your paypall account with a bank card that's not a visa or else
Back to top Go down
Foxkage
Sith Saber
Sith Saber
Foxkage

Class : Sith Juggernaut
Unit : Sith Order

PostSubject: Re: PRE-ORDER!   PRE-ORDER! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:50 am

I am going to try and pre-order the game but I need to build up my new PC to play the game, which is taking up all my money Sad .

I really want to get the special edition but if I can't get it I guess I will settle for the normal edition Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down
Streiter
Recruit
Recruit
Streiter

PostSubject: Re: PRE-ORDER!   PRE-ORDER! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:56 am

I have two copies of the game pre-ordered.

One normal and one collector.

At the end of the month along with getting my truck fixed up, buying a new case for my computer, getting cell phones with my cousin..I will also be paying off both games so I can just come and pick them up when they arrive.
Back to top Go down
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

PostSubject: Re: PRE-ORDER!   PRE-ORDER! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:45 am

Streiter wrote:
I have two copies of the game pre-ordered.

One normal and one collector.

At the end of the month along with getting my truck fixed up, buying a new case for my computer, getting cell phones with my cousin..I will also be paying off both games so I can just come and pick them up when they arrive.

I also pre-ordered 2 copies. One from Amazon (Collectors Ed.) and one from Origin (standard).
Back to top Go down
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

Unit : Intelligence

PostSubject: Re: PRE-ORDER!   PRE-ORDER! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:02 am

Whats the purpose of having two copies?
Back to top Go down
Streiter
Recruit
Recruit
Streiter

PostSubject: Re: PRE-ORDER!   PRE-ORDER! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 6:51 am

I am buying myself a copy and one for my cousin and possibly one for my friend I invited into the guild Tek. He has been lacking internet hence why he hasn't been on.
Back to top Go down
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

PostSubject: Re: PRE-ORDER!   PRE-ORDER! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:07 pm

Darth Atrer wrote:

Well I'm getting the collector's from Amazon, so I'm not sure when it will be delivered. So I also pre-ordered the standard on Origin so that I can play right when it's released Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

Class : Sith Assasin
Unit : Sith Intelligence

PostSubject: Re: PRE-ORDER!   PRE-ORDER! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:32 pm

Darth Bythion wrote:
Darth Atrer wrote:

Well I'm getting the collector's from Amazon, so I'm not sure when it will be delivered. So I also pre-ordered the standard on Origin so that I can play right when it's released Very Happy

If you got the pre-order code then you will able to play prior to release with a downloaded version. When I ordered, GAME promised that it would arrive on launch day - if it doesn't then its Royal Mail's fault and it will probably arrive a day later - anyway if the game comes out prior to mid December then it will be delivered to my house whilst i'm at Uni so I may have to come up with a back up plan then lol - but they did say "Holiday" 2011 which implies mid-December which would suit me ideally! I won't be able to afford two copies of the game.
Back to top Go down
http://truesith.com
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

PostSubject: Re: PRE-ORDER!   PRE-ORDER! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 9:07 pm

Sweet, I would personally love if Tor came out from mid Nov to early Dec.
Back to top Go down
Asmoral
Recruit
Recruit
Asmoral

Class : Sith Marauder

PostSubject: Re: PRE-ORDER!   PRE-ORDER! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 7:37 pm

I pre-ordered the Digital Deluxe Edition of SWTOR through Origin. I wanted to pre order the Collector's Edition but sadly my budget at the time would not allow it.

(I'm so excited about getting all those vanity items. -drools-)
Back to top Go down
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

PostSubject: Re: PRE-ORDER!   PRE-ORDER! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 6:33 pm

lol, I know right?
Back to top Go down
agentepic
Recruit
Recruit
agentepic

Class : Imperial Agent Operative
Unit : Sith Intelligence

PostSubject: Re: PRE-ORDER!   PRE-ORDER! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 8:10 pm

Standardedition here
Back to top Go down
Asmoral
Recruit
Recruit
Asmoral

Class : Sith Marauder

PostSubject: Re: PRE-ORDER!   PRE-ORDER! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 9:34 pm

agentepic wrote:
Standardedition here

I'm so sorry to hear that. -cries-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PRE-ORDER!   PRE-ORDER! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PRE-ORDER!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Member's area :: General Discussion :: TOR Discussion-