Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MILTON KEYNES

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darth Zelus
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Zelus

Class : Sith Inquisitor
Unit : Sith Order

MILTON KEYNES  Empty
PostSubject: MILTON KEYNES    MILTON KEYNES  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 3:37 pm

well I just came back from a weekend of foo fighters, biffy clyro, death cab for cuty, tame impala, bob mould, rodger taylor (drummer from queen) AND alice cooper

OOOOOSH it was quality i take it im the only one here who went Razz
Back to top Go down
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

Class : Sith Warrior
Unit : Intelligence

MILTON KEYNES  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MILTON KEYNES    MILTON KEYNES  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 4:08 pm

Darth Zelus wrote:
well I just came back from a weekend of foo fighters, biffy clyro, death cab for cuty, tame impala, bob mould, rodger taylor (drummer from queen) AND alice cooper

You saw Tame Impala live?! Lucky bastard give me the deeeeets!
Back to top Go down
Darth Zelus
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Zelus

MILTON KEYNES  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MILTON KEYNES    MILTON KEYNES  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 4:58 am

Darth Atrer wrote:
Darth Zelus wrote:
well I just came back from a weekend of foo fighters, biffy clyro, death cab for cutie, tame impala, bob mould, rodger taylor (drummer from queen) AND alice cooper

Yeah I honestly didn't expect them to be on there was no mention, I went to get a beer for me and ma bud and I heard them starting to play I was like, no way thats Tame Implala but it defo was, I was in the front inner pit as well It was just chill to listen to before the more heavier bands came on, It was awesome they played lengthened versions of expectation, and half full glass of wine, Its not meant to be, Alter Ego and i think another which I can't remember they streched the songs with some dope solos, OOOOOOSH they were fairley good, Not many people knew them though I suppose it was good for them to get some fans but I didn't know they were playing live with everyone, there was no mention of it so lucky me I guess for a plus with foo's and all the other peps Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

Class : Sith Warrior
Unit : Intelligence

MILTON KEYNES  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MILTON KEYNES    MILTON KEYNES  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 7:19 pm

Darth Zelus wrote:
Darth Atrer wrote:
Darth Zelus wrote:
well I just came back from a weekend of foo fighters, biffy clyro, death cab for cutie, tame impala, bob mould, rodger taylor (drummer from queen) AND alice cooper

Yeah I honestly didn't expect them to be on there was no mention, I went to get a beer for me and ma bud and I heard them starting to play I was like, no way thats Tame Implala but it defo was, I was in the front inner pit as well It was just chill to listen to before the more heavier bands came on, It was awesome they played lengthened versions of expectation, and half full glass of wine, Its not meant to be, Alter Ego and i think another which I can't remember they streched the songs with some dope solos, OOOOOOSH they were fairley good, Not many people knew them though I suppose it was good for them to get some fans but I didn't know they were playing live with everyone, there was no mention of it so lucky me I guess for a plus with foo's and all the other peps Very Happy
Sweet man! Yeah they actually do have a good fan base but it's mostly in Australia. I'm hoping one day they play the full version of Runway, Houses, City, Clouds but they usually just use it for an intermission type thing.
But that's cool man glad you had a good weekend. I really want to see them and a few other bands live but no one comes to OK.
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

Class : Sith Assasin
Unit : Sith Intelligence

MILTON KEYNES  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MILTON KEYNES    MILTON KEYNES  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 1:11 pm

I only just noticed this thread.

OH MY GOD you saw Foo Fighters headlining at the National Bowl this weekend? I seriously can't believe it, twas Awesome!! I was their too! I couldn't believe the line up when a friend offered me a ticket.
Back to top Go down
http://truesith.com
Darth Zelus
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Zelus

MILTON KEYNES  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MILTON KEYNES    MILTON KEYNES  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 5:09 pm

Darth Romana wrote:
I only just noticed this thread.

OH MY GOD you saw Foo Fighters headlining at the National Bowl this weekend? I seriously can't believe it, twas Awesome!! I was their too! I couldn't believe the line up when a friend offered me a ticket.

BEST NIGHT EVER, was so awesome I would go again and again me and my mate were so stoked that we were able to go I had to order them by phone when I was in Paris on a college trip LOL, hope you had as good a time as we did where were you at I was in the pit down at the front, the entire bowl was pact!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MILTON KEYNES  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MILTON KEYNES    MILTON KEYNES  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MILTON KEYNES
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Member's area :: General Discussion :: Off-topic Discussion-
Jump to: