Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Transformers 3 Dark of the moon

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Streiter
Recruit
Recruit
Streiter

Class : Sith Juggernaut

Transformers 3 Dark of the moon Empty
PostSubject: Transformers 3 Dark of the moon   Transformers 3 Dark of the moon Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 8:13 pm

Ok so it came out today. I am not sure everyone opinion on the trilogy so far however I will say i find the movies very entertaining.

I am not saying they have the most intricate, detailed, well written plot to ever be conceived. I am not syaing that the acting in these movies have been top notch.

What I am saying is watching giant robots duke it out is awesome, with explosions. Thats why i got to see these movies, to be entertained and have fun.
Back to top Go down
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

Class : Sith Warrior
Unit : Intelligence

PostSubject: Re: Transformers 3 Dark of the moon   Transformers 3 Dark of the moon Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 4:58 pm

Personally I'm not a big fan of the movies and I probably wouldn't have ever seen them if it weren't for Shia.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Faisneise
Recruit
Recruit
Darth_Faisneise

Class : Sith Marauder
Unit : Sith Order

PostSubject: Re: Transformers 3 Dark of the moon   Transformers 3 Dark of the moon Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 5:10 pm

My brother got to see a prescreening thingie, and he said the last 45 minutes make up FOR the rest of the movie.

EDIT: I realize how that used to look, so I fixed it to make sense.

Last edited by Darth_Faisneise on Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

Class : Sith Sorcerer
Unit : Sith Council

PostSubject: Re: Transformers 3 Dark of the moon   Transformers 3 Dark of the moon Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 5:00 pm

I personally like the movies on a purely entertaining media. I think shia is funny and can be serious sometimes, but some of the scenes were pretty corny.
Back to top Go down
Streiter
Recruit
Recruit
Streiter

Class : Sith Juggernaut

PostSubject: Re: Transformers 3 Dark of the moon   Transformers 3 Dark of the moon Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 9:13 pm

The movie was good. I had my dislikes and likes, but overall it was good.
Back to top Go down
Arf'axdi'nuruodo
Recruit
Recruit
Arf'axdi'nuruodo

Class : Imperial Sniper
Unit : Sith Intelligence

PostSubject: Re: Transformers 3 Dark of the moon   Transformers 3 Dark of the moon Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 11:04 am

I love these movies. Contrary to what I usually think about sequels and the like. I thought the third movie was the best of the three. Although the first comes in as a very, very close second.
Back to top Go down
http://www.historum.com/members/qymaen.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transformers 3 Dark of the moon   Transformers 3 Dark of the moon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Transformers 3 Dark of the moon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Member's area :: General Discussion :: Off-topic Discussion-
Jump to: