Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chat Box & voice chat?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Streiter
Recruit
Recruit
Streiter

Class : Sith Juggernaut

Chat Box & voice chat? Empty
PostSubject: Chat Box & voice chat?   Chat Box & voice chat? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 8:16 am

Not sure if this is the right place, but yeah. Anywho so everyone knows if you see me logged on, I should be logged into the chatbox waiting for people to talk.

Figure this could be a place for people to inform others that they are in the chatbox as I don't think many people check it. But I know people refresh and search for newly posts on the forum. So this could signal people that someone is in the chatbox. Or the voice chat if and when we get that up and running, to let people know there are people on the voice and ready to chat.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Faisneise
Recruit
Recruit
Darth_Faisneise

Class : Sith Marauder
Unit : Sith Order

PostSubject: Re: Chat Box & voice chat?   Chat Box & voice chat? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 8:28 am

Blarg.
Back to top Go down
Streiter
Recruit
Recruit
Streiter

PostSubject: Re: Chat Box & voice chat?   Chat Box & voice chat? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 7:18 pm

Anyone up for joining me in chatbox?
Back to top Go down
Darth Zelus
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Zelus

Class : Sith Inquisitor

PostSubject: Re: Chat Box & voice chat?   Chat Box & voice chat? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 4:47 pm

The problem is the fact of time most people live in different timezones so there is rarely anyone online at the same time
Back to top Go down
Streiter
Recruit
Recruit
Streiter

PostSubject: Re: Chat Box & voice chat?   Chat Box & voice chat? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 4:50 pm

There are three of us in the chatbox now if you wish to join us Zelus.
Back to top Go down
Darth Zelus
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Zelus

Class : Sith Inquisitor

PostSubject: Re: Chat Box & voice chat?   Chat Box & voice chat? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 4:54 pm

Not today friend to much work to do
Back to top Go down
Streiter
Recruit
Recruit
Streiter

PostSubject: Re: Chat Box & voice chat?   Chat Box & voice chat? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 5:49 pm

I am in chatbox for anyone who wants to chat.
Back to top Go down
Darth Sneaky
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Sneaky

PostSubject: Re: Chat Box & voice chat?   Chat Box & voice chat? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 8:21 pm

i work 2 jobs one full time so i dont really have time for the chat box, most conversations are in the threads.
Back to top Go down
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

Class : Sith Sorcerer
Unit : Sith Council

PostSubject: Re: Chat Box & voice chat?   Chat Box & voice chat? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 11:22 pm

Ya, personally I'll only get on if... one, there are other people online and two, if I have enough time to get into a live conversation. But when I'm on I love talking to you guys. :d
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Box & voice chat?   Chat Box & voice chat? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 6:02 am

To kinda add to this:

Until I get my headset, I can only chatbox =\ I do have to say though; I much prefer voice chat. I've got a 20' cable so I can literally play, break, piss, make jello shots, heckle, and get back to playing without ever having to miss a beat. Plus if there's someone you want to talk to and your not at your computer, and you route your sound through the home theater system, an almost 80 DB "hello" will sure as shit get your attention.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Faisneise
Recruit
Recruit
Darth_Faisneise

PostSubject: Re: Chat Box & voice chat?   Chat Box & voice chat? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 1:14 pm

Tekoshima wrote:
To kinda add to this:

Until I get my headset, I can only chatbox =\ I do have to say though; I much prefer voice chat. I've got a 20' cable so I can literally play, break, piss, make jello shots, heckle, and get back to playing without ever having to miss a beat. Plus if there's someone you want to talk to and your not at your computer, and you route your sound through the home theater system, an almost 80 DB "hello" will sure as shit get your attention.
Not to be rude, but I don't wanna hear it when you're in the bathroom. THat's when you take the headset off, in my opinion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Box & voice chat?   Chat Box & voice chat? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 4:20 pm

Darth_Faisneise wrote:
Not to be rude, but I don't wanna hear it when you're in the bathroom. THat's when you take the headset off, in my opinion.

For all you know I could be sitting on the john right now typing away on my laptop. No one would be the wiser unless I said something, just like if I was on a head set. I'm eating corn flakes at my kitchen table, I'm just merely using it as an example. =]
Back to top Go down
Darth_Faisneise
Recruit
Recruit
Darth_Faisneise

PostSubject: Re: Chat Box & voice chat?   Chat Box & voice chat? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 12:36 am

Tekoshima wrote:
Darth_Faisneise wrote:

For all you know I could be sitting on the john right now typing away on my laptop. No one would be the wiser unless I said something, just like if I was on a head set. I'm eating corn flakes at my kitchen table, I'm just merely using it as an example. =]
I suppose it depends on the acoustics of your bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chat Box & voice chat?   Chat Box & voice chat? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chat Box & voice chat?
Page 1 of 1