Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Changeable HUD Colors

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Maltalionis
Recruit
Recruit
Maltalionis

Class : Bounty Hunter
Unit : Army

Changeable HUD Colors Empty
PostSubject: Changeable HUD Colors   Changeable HUD Colors Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 3:53 pm

I have seen the new HUD development, and like it, or at least believe it will work. However, I would like to make and artistic appeal to give players the option to change the colors of the HUD from Sky Blue to whatever they wish, or to simply have more options, like in the original Deux Ex game, that let the player cycle through a series of diffrend HUD colors and Text colors. I belive that this would be an easy to make change that would allow players to further customize the game, if I get positive feedback here, I will make a tread in the SWTOR website asking for such a thing, and if I do, I would ask that those whom agreed apon this idea would say so there, I will make a link folloing this text if I feel there is enough support here.
Back to top Go down
http://jhall.animus@gmail.com
Darth Zelus
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Zelus

Class : Sith Inquisitor
Unit : Sith Order

PostSubject: Re: Changeable HUD Colors   Changeable HUD Colors Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 4:49 pm

I agree on that one though they are yet to show everything and they are still sorting all of the little bugs out, but i would like the option to change the HUD
Back to top Go down
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

Class : Sith Sorcerer
Unit : Sith Council

PostSubject: Re: Changeable HUD Colors   Changeable HUD Colors Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 3:45 am

I would support a thread for changeable UI colors. But as Zelus said, they haven't announced everything yet and that may be a feature in the final product.
Back to top Go down
Maltalionis
Recruit
Recruit
Maltalionis

Class : Bounty Hunter
Unit : Army

PostSubject: Re: Changeable HUD Colors   Changeable HUD Colors Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 3:56 am

They havent announced alot of things that might be in the final product, I simply would like to voice that I would like it, and the more support I have, the more likely it will to be heard by the team, though I still think I have a snowballs chance in hell of the team adding the feature based on my recomendation they either already plan to impliment it or have no intention to, I might as well give it a shot
Back to top Go down
http://jhall.animus@gmail.com
Streiter
Recruit
Recruit
Streiter

Class : Sith Juggernaut

PostSubject: Re: Changeable HUD Colors   Changeable HUD Colors Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 6:53 am

Just let me know, where and I will do what I can.
Back to top Go down
Darth Sneaky
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Sneaky

Unit : Sith Order

PostSubject: Re: Changeable HUD Colors   Changeable HUD Colors Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 3:05 pm

i watched an interview from E3 and they revamped the entire HUD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changeable HUD Colors   Changeable HUD Colors Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Changeable HUD Colors
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Member's area :: General Discussion :: TOR Discussion-
Jump to: