Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bounty hunter E3 footage + Q&A

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Darth Zelus
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Zelus

Class : Sith Inquisitor
Unit : Sith Order

Bounty hunter E3 footage + Q&A Empty
PostSubject: Bounty hunter E3 footage + Q&A   Bounty hunter E3 footage + Q&A Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:45 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bounty hunter E3 footage + Q&A   Bounty hunter E3 footage + Q&A Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 4:35 pm

Oh would SI companion be an apprentice possibly?
Back to top Go down
Darth Zelus
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Zelus

Class : Sith Inquisitor

PostSubject: Re: Bounty hunter E3 footage + Q&A   Bounty hunter E3 footage + Q&A Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 4:51 pm

Darth Dae wrote:

maybe the jedi and sith get force user companions i'm not sure on the non-force users but I can see it happening, I still like the jawa companion though Smile
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

Class : Sith Assasin
Unit : Sith Intelligence

PostSubject: Re: Bounty hunter E3 footage + Q&A   Bounty hunter E3 footage + Q&A Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 5:36 pm

Darth Zelus wrote:
Darth Dae wrote:

maybe the jedi and sith get force user companions i'm not sure on the non-force users but I can see it happening, I still like the jawa companion though Smile

Currently the Inquisitor and the Jedi Knight have been confirmed to have a companion that is Force sensitive - likely they will be apprentices. I can't think they would miss such an important part of SW lore as not having apprentices for the Force users.

Weirdly, the two Jedi classes become leave their Masters and become full Jedi Knights just as they leave their origin world (after training with them for years) where as the Sith characters only get assigned to a Master shortly before they leave their origin world - but then Sith have Masters for far longer than Jedi - Vader was Sidious apprentice for decades, despite being already passing his Jedi trials. Becoming a Sith Lord is obviously tougher than becoming a full Jedi Knight. Using that theory the Jedi will probably get apprentices companions sooner than the Sith classes.
Back to top Go down
http://truesith.com
Darth Sneaky
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Sneaky

PostSubject: Re: Bounty hunter E3 footage + Q&A   Bounty hunter E3 footage + Q&A Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 7:34 pm

Darth Romana wrote:
Darth Zelus wrote:
Darth Dae wrote:

Currently the Inquisitor and the Jedi Knight have been confirmed to have a companion that is Force sensitive - likely they will be apprentices. I can't think they would miss such an important part of SW lore as not having apprentices for the Force users.

Weirdly, the two Jedi classes become leave their Masters and become full Jedi Knights just as they leave their origin world (after training with them for years) where as the Sith characters only get assigned to a Master shortly before they leave their origin world - but then Sith have Masters for far longer than Jedi - Vader was Sidious apprentice for decades, despite being already passing his Jedi trials. Becoming a Sith Lord is obviously tougher than becoming a full Jedi Knight. Using that theory the Jedi will probably get apprentices companions sooner than the Sith classes.

im so glad you typed that out so i didnt have to lol^^^^
Back to top Go down
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

Class : Sith Sorcerer
Unit : Sith Council

PostSubject: Re: Bounty hunter E3 footage + Q&A   Bounty hunter E3 footage + Q&A Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 3:48 am

I read somewhere, a while back, that Xalek or Xelak does become your apprentice and that's how he becomes your SI's companion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bounty hunter E3 footage + Q&A   Bounty hunter E3 footage + Q&A Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bounty hunter E3 footage + Q&A
Page 1 of 1