Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Let's learn to know each other!

Go down 
+12
SinAres
Foxkage
Draebyan
Streiter
Arf'axdi'nuruodo
agentepic
Kesir
Darth Bythion
Darth_Faisneise
Darth Romana
Atrer
Melvanor Starstrider
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Melvanor Starstrider
Recruit
Recruit
Melvanor Starstrider

Class : Operative

Let's learn to know each other! Empty
PostSubject: Let's learn to know each other!   Let's learn to know each other! Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 3:56 pm

Hello!

I feel like we dont know each other so well in this guild, so why dont you tell me about yourself? Smile

Name: Martin Elf

Brothers or sisters?: 1brother and 1sister Smile

Hobby: Golf and Video-Games Wink

Tell us about yourself!: My name is Martin Elf and i live in south of sweden. I live with my brother, sister, mom and dad. We live in a big villa outside Kalmar by the sea Smile I go in school, 8th grade. I love to play golf and video-games, and love to watch footboll! My favorite team is Kalmar FF! Check them out! http://www.kalmarff.se/ . Im going to play as a Imperial Agent in ToR. Im going to choose Sniper.
Back to top Go down
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

Class : Sith Warrior
Unit : Intelligence

PostSubject: Re: Let's learn to know each other!   Let's learn to know each other! Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 6:44 pm

Name: Alexander

Brothers or sisters?: 1 Brother

Hobby: Making music, gaming, friends

Tell us about yourself!: EDIT: My name is Alex too is seems so for this purpose I'll be going by Alexander haha. At the moment I'm a Sophomore in highschool (at least for another 8 days). I enjoy studying history and science, though I tend to be slacker. I have absolutely no idea what I want to be when I grow up so I make music and study film hoping to make something happen there, whether it be becoming a film maker or a musician.
I'm currently attempting to write a novel and I've got chapter 1-3 done and now I have writers block. On the weekends I like going out with my friends and having a good time, which could be anything haha. Oh yeah and before I forget I am a male.

king

Last edited by Darth Atrer on Sun May 15, 2011 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

Class : Sith Assasin
Unit : Sith Intelligence

PostSubject: Re: Let's learn to know each other!   Let's learn to know each other! Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 8:37 pm

Name: Alex

Brothers or sisters?: 1 sister

Hobby: Graphic Design, gaming, socializing, clubbing, current affears and politics

Tell us about yourself!: I'm Alex and i'm currently at college in England, ready to go to University next year. I am a boy (and not atall effeminate Rolling Eyes lol), but I love my villainous characters to be female, when ever I play dark side I'm always play as the female option (should their be the option of course), because from TV, film, games and more I think theirs nothing more thrilling and creepy than a female antagonist, they have their male counterparts beaten - from Azula in Avatar (the best character, extermely tallented and can defeat her opponants with her elite fire bending skills or her words) and then to Bellatrix in Harry Potter (oh she was far more creepy and frighting than Lord V, and she was a such a brilliant insane evil) - and then theirs my favorite sw villains Darth Zannah and Darth Maladi (the latter is my avatar).

Anyway, I live in the South East of England - a county called Kent and I am interested in current afears and politics, and since I'm a conservative I thank god I live in a country where their are no Labour/Liberal MPs - and where they haven't got a snowballs chance in hell in getting in, - it keeps me fairly happy I guess lol. I'm also a graphic design student, I designed this site and the other - but my skills have improved considerably since I designed it so I hope to do some updates, such as create us a personal logo/symbol that is not derived directly from BioWare.

Fashion is something else that is something that I'm pretty into, I like to keep up with the latest trends etc - if I can afford it. And I'm still learning to drive (despite getting my provisional driving license over 2 years ago lol) - with the price of petrol thats madly expensive at the moment.

Can't instantly think of any more but, I've been meaning to have a new photo taken for my facebook at sometime, so I'll upload that on the other thread here, infact if the other two post her I might get them to add the photos, then I can merge the two threads.
Back to top Go down
http://truesith.com
Darth_Faisneise
Recruit
Recruit
Darth_Faisneise

Class : Sith Marauder
Unit : Sith Order

PostSubject: Re: Let's learn to know each other!   Let's learn to know each other! Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 9:03 pm

Name: Tyler

Siblings: 1 Brother, 1 Sister

Hobby: Reading, Writing, Watching silly crap on the internet

Tell Us About Yourself: Hmmmm... I hate describing myself. I always think I come of as vain. Let's see... Incredibly reclusive and unobservant, I think I have been hit on multiple times by multiple women but only realized it two or three years after the fact. I am incredibly suspicious of anyone I don't know starting to talk to me, I read a lot of fiction novels, and I am trying to write my own. I enjoy playing the violin though it has been a year since I have had one, I like listening to music too. I work at a plastic factory. I move around a comparatively large amount. Ummm... That's kinda all I have that I am willing to share right now.
Back to top Go down
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

Class : Sith Sorcerer
Unit : Sith Council

PostSubject: Re: Let's learn to know each other!   Let's learn to know each other! Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 3:22 am

Name: Conner Sims

Siblings: 1 brother

Hobby: Video games, music, movies, swimming, and hanging out with friends.

Tell us about yourself!: Hey my name is Conner Sims (like the game yes...), I live near Dallas, Texas, US. I'm about three weeks away from graduating high school and moving onto college. Ever since I was 14 years old I have wanted to become a video game developer so when I go to college I'll be majoring in Computer Science. My dream is to (if I learn how to code and create a game) create an indie video game and release it via the web at some point whether that's after college and a job in the game industry. What would really be cool is if I could work for Bioware on expansions and updates for TOR when I'm out of college What a Face. I am going to the University of North Texas for college, and ya that's all I can think of right now.

Last edited by Darth Bythion on Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kesir
Sith Tyro
Sith Tyro
Kesir

PostSubject: Re: Let's learn to know each other!   Let's learn to know each other! Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 8:08 pm

Reading these posts makes me feel really old but i guess ill give this a go

Name: Tom

Brothers or sisters?: 2brother and 1sister

Hobby: Roleplayign games and Video-Games

Tell us about yourself!: just a simple guy that like role playing and video games
Back to top Go down
agentepic
Recruit
Recruit
agentepic

Class : Imperial Agent Operative

PostSubject: Re: Let's learn to know each other!   Let's learn to know each other! Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 8:29 pm

name : Zach
Country Canada
Brothers or sisters : only child
Hobbys Video games, hockey and golf
Gender ; boy
About me : Im in grade 6 at a school in vancouver BC ( yes u saw my typing right my hometown is where we held the 2010 olympics) In school i like history and math
and thats all i think of about now Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's learn to know each other!   Let's learn to know each other! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 10:16 am

Name: Steve or Steve-O

Brothers or sisters?: 1 Bro and 1 Sis

Hobby: AirSoft, Models, Paintball, Gas powered RC Choppers, and playing RPG/MMO

Tell us about yourself!: I'm in the US Army stationed in South Korea. My job is a 14T (Air Defense Artillery) Its a good job. if you curious you can find it on Youtube or google. Easy goin person who loves to make friends over the net while playing MMO's or even over the PSN. I go by the name of Steve-O.
Back to top Go down
Arf'axdi'nuruodo
Recruit
Recruit
Arf'axdi'nuruodo

Class : Imperial Sniper

PostSubject: Re: Let's learn to know each other!   Let's learn to know each other! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 1:49 pm

Name: Antoine

Brothers or sisters?: 1 Brother and 1 Sister, 1 Step-brother and 1 step-sister

Hobby: I love History, Star Wars, Pokemon, CoD Games, Reading, Getting on Laptop, and Playing Video Games

Tell us about yourself!: Look here. Basically tells about my life, but focuses more on my love for history because I posted it on a history forum. I'm Qymaen. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.historum.com/members/qymaen.html

PostSubject: Re: Let's learn to know each other!   Let's learn to know each other! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 7:07 pm

Kesir wrote:
Reading these posts makes me feel really old but i guess ill give this a go

Name: Tom

Brothers or sisters?: 2brother and 1sister

Hobby: Roleplayign games and Video-Games

Tell us about yourself!: just a simple guy that like role playing and video games

Damn... I feel better now. I was skimming someones post about their 12th birthday and was all inner dialog with my *Hey, I'm swimming in a forum of minors, oh fiddle sticks, it's 2pm, time for my glucosamine and midday nap* X_X;

Steiter isn't far behind so I can't feel to ancient I guess...

Anyway time for the introduction/bio-esk

Name: Forest.

Kin: Sister and brother.

Hobby: feeding birds, crapping my over sized man diapers, complaining about kids these days and their damn rap music, eating spaghettos and watching jeopardy. They may also include Martial arts, skate boarding, attempts at art, Gaming, I'm a fiend for table top RIFTS, amongst some other paper n dice-ers. Currently just a job I want to burn to the ground and school soon. bout it really.
Back to top Go down
Streiter
Recruit
Recruit
Streiter

Class : Sith Juggernaut

PostSubject: Re: Let's learn to know each other!   Let's learn to know each other! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 3:35 am

Name: Chris, some friends call me Yuri, girlfriend calls me Mutt.

Brothers or sisters?: Forrest down there, Brad, Tiffany and Darrin. The only one actually related to me is Darrin.

Hobby: Watching movies, Gaming be it console, computer, handheld or table top. Cooking, trying to get back into working out.

Tell us about yourself!: I like to joke, poke fun and just have a good time. I am moody from time to time, blunt and abrasive. I can be kind and I am good at pretending at caring..though I have to consider you worth my time to try and pretend..otherwise I can be mean. As we game, and hang out I am sure you will be around me enough and hear about me be it good or bad, and you can make up your mind on me then.
Back to top Go down
Draebyan
Recruit
Recruit
Draebyan

Class : Sith Warrior
Unit : Army

PostSubject: Re: Let's learn to know each other!   Let's learn to know each other! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 11:32 am

Name: Maxime

Brothers or sisters?: 1 brother

Hobby: Music, Movies, Video Game, programming

Tell us about yourself!: Maxime Peeters is the name, I live in belgium. It's quite nice even if the rain is part of the country ^^. I just finished my studies in Computer Science and i hope to find a job in the game industry. I made an internship at Fishing Cactus, and worked on Trenches:Generals on iPad ( you can see my name in the credits *so proud* lol).
I'm more of FPS person Wink playing L4D2 a lot lately <- Anyone playing ?
Back to top Go down
Foxkage
Sith Saber
Sith Saber
Foxkage

Class : Sith Juggernaut

PostSubject: Re: Let's learn to know each other!   Let's learn to know each other! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:22 am

Wow its been a while since I have been on the forums Neutral but here I go Very Happy

Name: Jordan Farley

Brothers or sisters?: Only child

Hobby: Taekwondo (second Dan Black belt What a Face ) and Gaming

Tell us about yourself!: Well I live in the North East of England and have just finished my AS levels in ICT, Applied Science, Psychology and Science in Society at college. After college I am thinking about doing some sort of Science at university and then go on to work in a lab. In my spare time I play games on my PS3 and PC (sometimes my xbox as well) and go to my Taekwondo club for fighting training and teaching the lower grades. Apart from that I am interested in Japanese culture and hope to some time have a holiday in Japan or any Asian country.
Back to top Go down
SinAres
Recruit
Recruit
SinAres

PostSubject: Re: Let's learn to know each other!   Let's learn to know each other! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 4:02 am

Name: Tony

Brothers or sisters?: 2 bros

Hobby: Listening to music, sports, hang with friends, gaming, hell lets just say having fun and enjoying life hahaha.

Tell us about yourself!: Hmm, where can I start? Well, laid back guy, doesn't cause much trouble, respectful, you be kool with me I'll be kool with you attitude and loves to enjoy life. (and long walks on the beach lol,jk). Still going through high school(one more year left for me), I'll learn about fire fighting and psychology through my last year of high school and perhaps when I finish, I'll join the Navy. When the time is right, leave it and do some fire fighting so yea thats pretty much it.
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

Class : Sith Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Let's learn to know each other!   Let's learn to know each other! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 4:16 pm

Just wonderin if our newest members like to tell us a little about themselves:
Back to top Go down
http://truesith.com
TMILL
Corporal
Corporal
TMILL

Class : Mercenary Bounty Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Let's learn to know each other!   Let's learn to know each other! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 5:14 pm

Name:Tyler

Siblings: 1 sister

Hobbies:Gaming, eating, suffering, internet, playing video games with friends, internetting with friends

Tell us about yourself!: To start off i spend most of my time in my basement, i like boklavas, i'm your stereotypical overweight basement dwelling atheist. I hate people who show sympathy for criminals. I like to listen to bad electronic/dubstep music. Sometimes if i'm watching t.v and i know something dramatic is going to happen and a person is about to get caught doing something wrong i'll change the channel, i procrastinate alot but make up for it with my mad butterfly knife skills. If theres anything i collect it's video game posters. I enjoy solitude, if i'm stay around people for to long i tend to get moody, i don't like meeting new people and avoid unnecessary contact with other people, and i certainly don't enjoy the little things in life, i also don't like grocery stores. If theres anyone i'm comfortable with it's my friends.
Back to top Go down
Turik Khan
Recruit
Recruit
Turik Khan

Class : Sith Sorcerer

PostSubject: Re: Let's learn to know each other!   Let's learn to know each other! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 5:42 pm

Name: Sean Moore

Brothers or sisters?: Older brother and older sister

Hobby: Video games, yeah thats pretty much it. Here, have some shameless self promotion

Tell us about yourself!: Me I'm a pretty laid back guy. Take everything I say with a grain of salt because I tend to be a smartass 90% of the time, I love sarcasm, irony, and dark humor.
Other than that I'm just a normal citizen who goes to work, comes home to unwind and occasionally hangs out with friends (with beer).
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/skythe1908?feature=mhee#p/p
Asmoral
Recruit
Recruit
Asmoral

PostSubject: Re: Let's learn to know each other!   Let's learn to know each other! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 9:35 am

Name: Matthew - (Matt) - (Asmoral)

Siblings: 5 brothers and I just lost a sister.

Hobby: Music, Movies, Gaming, Hiking, Dating, Hanging out with friends, Firing Ranges, and Fighting the System!

Tell us about yourself!:

Hmm... Now how should I go about describing myself....hmm

Well for starters you should know that I like to act silly and random but I become more serious and stern for when it counts. I've been told that I am easily distracted which is very true and I tend to day dream a lot. -grins-

I've always been a gamer. I enjoy playing Role-Playing games like Fable, Fallout New Vegas, and especially the Suikoden games. I also like playing survival horror games like Resident Evil or Dead Space 2. Though just because I enjoy playing video games doesn't mean that I don't enjoy going out to have fun. ^^

For the last three years I've been enlisted in the United States Army. I am currently stationed at Graffenwoehr, Germany. I have been stationed here for the last six months and I have loved my time here, mostly using it to visit Italy.

Finally if you wish to know more about me. All you need to do is ask. (I'm an open book. T.T )

Back to top Go down
killtoy
Agent
Agent
killtoy

Class : Sith Inquisitor - Assassin

PostSubject: Subject: Let's learn to know each other!   Let's learn to know each other! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:28 am

Alan - older than you guys Very Happy

Married - 4 children

US- Florida

Chef for Marriott

Love mmo style games and sports, travel, food. I am very friendly and am willing to help out others. I do take my gaming serious!!

Nice to meet everyone cheers
Back to top Go down
Asmoral
Recruit
Recruit
Asmoral

PostSubject: Re: Let's learn to know each other!   Let's learn to know each other! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 2:01 pm

Nice to meet you Alan! What MMO titles have you played?
Back to top Go down
killtoy
Agent
Agent
killtoy

PostSubject: Re: Let's learn to know each other!   Let's learn to know each other! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 3:56 pm

Asmoral wrote:
Nice to meet you Alan! What MMO titles have you played?

Hello Matt,

I have played several, Lineage2, Aion, Warcraft, Perfect World, Everquest, Warhammer, DC Universe, Rift (currently playing) and probably a few

others I can not remember for lack of memory.
Back to top Go down
Asmoral
Recruit
Recruit
Asmoral

PostSubject: Re: Let's learn to know each other!   Let's learn to know each other! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 4:06 pm

A friend of mine has been trying to get me play DC Universe for ages but it doesn't seem like the game for me.

How long have you been in the guild?
Back to top Go down
killtoy
Agent
Agent
killtoy

PostSubject: Re: Let's learn to know each other!   Let's learn to know each other! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 5:57 pm

Asmoral wrote:
A friend of mine has been trying to get me play DC Universe for ages but it doesn't seem like the game for me.

How long have you been in the guild?

A couple weeks I think, I looked at many guilds this one seems really promising. Yea DC Universe was ok but really could not get into it. Lineage2 was

a great fantasy, one of my favorites but, it is really outdated now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's learn to know each other!   Let's learn to know each other! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's learn to know each other!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Member's area :: General Discussion :: Off-topic Discussion-
Jump to: