Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I had strange dreams last night...

Go down 
+3
Darth Romana
Darth Zelus
Darth Xean
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Darth Xean
Recruit
Recruit
Darth Xean

Class : Sith Marauder
Unit : Sith Order

I had strange dreams last night... Empty
PostSubject: I had strange dreams last night...   I had strange dreams last night... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 7:56 am

Last night I had 3 dreams. My first was bad, the second one was ok, and the third was close to perfection. All my dreams were about the same thing. I was playing TOR.

In my 1st dream, I was playing as a Sith Inquisitor. I had a sword, and the combat was like Runescape. Kinda sucked. Not to mention the characters were literally blockheads.

In my 2nd dream, I was a Sith Warrior. I was fighting Republic soldiers on Tatooine. The combat was more like TOR, and I had some companions, but the graphics and environment sorta reminded me of KOTOR I and II

My last dream was great, (despite playing as a trooper) I was fighting some people on Ord Mantell, and I had a whole bunch of abilities. The environment and combat were almost like TOR.

Is this a sign of an upcoming release?

Shocked Shocked

Or is it just another dream that will keep us all waiting... Neutral Neutral

(I did not make this up)
Back to top Go down
Darth Zelus
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Zelus

Class : Sith Inquisitor

PostSubject: Re: I had strange dreams last night...   I had strange dreams last night... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:01 am

I think its maybe best if you get out a little more dude , no offence :/
Back to top Go down
Darth Xean
Recruit
Recruit
Darth Xean

PostSubject: Re: I had strange dreams last night...   I had strange dreams last night... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:07 am

Darth Zelus wrote:

lol, none taken, it was at a hotel in VA. It was during Spring Break.
Back to top Go down
Darth Zelus
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Zelus

PostSubject: Re: I had strange dreams last night...   I had strange dreams last night... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:27 am

Darth Xean wrote:
Darth Zelus wrote:

lol, none taken, it was at a hotel in VA. It was during Spring Break.

damn it your lucky in america, we dont have spring break over here in the UK D:
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

Class : Sith Assasin
Unit : Sith Intelligence

PostSubject: Re: I had strange dreams last night...   I had strange dreams last night... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 2:52 pm

Darth Zelus wrote:

Spring break is two weeks right?

So yeah we do have spring break here in the UK - we call it 'easter holidays' or 'reading week'. Not sure how you could forget it?
Back to top Go down
http://truesith.com
Darth_Faisneise
Recruit
Recruit
Darth_Faisneise

PostSubject: Re: I had strange dreams last night...   I had strange dreams last night... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 5:30 pm

You're a witch and you're having witch visions. BURN THE WITCH. In all honesty though, that's actually pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
Darth Zelus
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Zelus

PostSubject: Re: I had strange dreams last night...   I had strange dreams last night... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 6:58 pm

Darth Romana wrote:
Darth Zelus wrote:

So yeah we do have spring break here in the UK - we call it 'easter holidays' or 'reading week'. Not sure how you could forget it?

I thought they may have been different dates or what not :/
Back to top Go down
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

Class : Sith Sorcerer
Unit : Sith Council

PostSubject: Re: I had strange dreams last night...   I had strange dreams last night... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 7:09 pm

Spring break is nine days long. At least for me it is (I'm in my last year of high school at the moment), I think it's longer for college students.
Back to top Go down
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

Class : Sith Warrior
Unit : Intelligence

PostSubject: Re: I had strange dreams last night...   I had strange dreams last night... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 10:15 pm

Darth Zelus wrote:
Darth Romana wrote:
Darth Zelus wrote:

I thought they may have been different dates or what not :/
You've gotta change your avatar, it just ruined a perfectly good piece of chicken for me.
Back to top Go down
Kesir
Sith Tyro
Sith Tyro
Kesir

PostSubject: Re: I had strange dreams last night...   I had strange dreams last night... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 2:14 am

to get this back on track here...if there even was one. here is a messed up dream i just had. I was playign tor though i was in some weird jungle and i had two companions with me but they were both old ladys and we were trying to defeat captian hook and the he exploded into a bunch of tiny force ghosts and then we wiped then i woke up comfused and scared.
Back to top Go down
Darth Xean
Recruit
Recruit
Darth Xean

PostSubject: Re: I had strange dreams last night...   I had strange dreams last night... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 9:01 am

Darth Romana wrote:
Darth Zelus wrote:
@#!*% it your lucky in america, we dont have spring break over here in the UK D:

It's a week for me. The school took away one, cause of a snow day.
Back to top Go down
Darth Zelus
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Zelus

PostSubject: Re: I had strange dreams last night...   I had strange dreams last night... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 9:14 am

Darth Xean wrote:
Darth Romana wrote:
Darth Zelus wrote:
@#!*% it your lucky in america, we dont have spring break over here in the UK D:

that just sucks :/
Back to top Go down
Darth Xean
Recruit
Recruit
Darth Xean

PostSubject: Re: I had strange dreams last night...   I had strange dreams last night... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 2:23 pm

Darth Zelus wrote:
Darth Xean wrote:
Darth Romana wrote:
Darth Zelus wrote:

that just sucks :/

yh, the superintendent said he was "greatly sorry".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I had strange dreams last night...   I had strange dreams last night... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 10:22 am

Darth Bythion wrote:
Spring break is nine days long. At least for me it is (I'm in my last year of high school at the moment), I think it's longer for college students.
two weeks for college students.
I had the same kind of dream but it was a day dream. I was at work, working on my equipment and and started to zone out cause of how hot it is here in korea. I was Sith warrior pwning every friggin republic scum. i dunno i guess i was like that clone guy from force unleashed lol.
Back to top Go down
Darth Xean
Recruit
Recruit
Darth Xean

PostSubject: Re: I had strange dreams last night...   I had strange dreams last night... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 5:18 pm

Kesir wrote:
to get this back on track here...if there even was one. here is a messed up dream i just had. I was playign tor though i was in some weird jungle and i had two companions with me but they were both old ladys and we were trying to defeat captian hook and the he exploded into a bunch of tiny force ghosts and then we wiped then i woke up comfused and scared.

lol, normally a dream like that would make my day.
Back to top Go down
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

Class : Sith Sorcerer
Unit : Sith Council

PostSubject: Re: I had strange dreams last night...   I had strange dreams last night... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 11:12 pm

I wish that I had yalls dreams.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I had strange dreams last night...   I had strange dreams last night... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I had strange dreams last night...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Member's area :: General Discussion :: Off-topic Discussion-
Jump to: