Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are you a fan?

Go down 
+3
Darth Romana
Atrer
Darth Bythion
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

Class : Sith Sorcerer
Unit : Sith Council

Are you a fan? Empty
PostSubject: Are you a fan?   Are you a fan? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 8:35 pm

I've just been listening to a certain popular British band (60s) that started in Liverpool, England. I wanted to ask if anyone else liked this band, one of the most commercially successful and popular in the history of the music industry. You can also tell all of us which of their songs is your favorite or add a vid/pic if you want. I don't know about you, but I can't really choose which one is my favorite so it'll be hard. If you haven't yet guessed I am indeed speaking of...
Are you a fan? 001fhh1d_0!!
Back to top Go down
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

Class : Sith Warrior
Unit : Intelligence

Are you a fan? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you a fan?   Are you a fan? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 8:44 pm

I know it's blasphemy to some but I'm really not that big of a fan of them, however Tame Impala who's sound is very similar to theres I do enjoy a ton.
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

Class : Sith Assasin
Unit : Sith Intelligence

Are you a fan? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you a fan?   Are you a fan? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 12:23 pm

My parents are fans, and I do love allot of their music.

Its said that your either a Stone (fan) or a Beatle (fan), Rolling Stone that is, if you like neither then that is blasphemy.
Back to top Go down
http://truesith.com
Darth Zelus
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Zelus

Class : Sith Inquisitor
Unit : Sith Order

Are you a fan? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you a fan?   Are you a fan? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 3:41 pm

at the moment my favourites by the beatles is amongst either: Blackbird, Here Comes the sun, Golden Slumbers, Let it be or I've got a feeling

yes like the beatles lol, i like the stones as well, under my thumb is my fave by them, it was in scott pilgrim vs. the world when gideon leaves scott in his car with ramona you can here it in his car i think if you listen carefully

And Atrer, Tame Impala........... they nice :L first I heard of them as well
Back to top Go down
Darth_Faisneise
Recruit
Recruit
Darth_Faisneise

Class : Sith Marauder

Are you a fan? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you a fan?   Are you a fan? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 3:52 pm

HELL YES I AM A FAN! I like In My Life, It's Real Love, Obla Di Obla Da, HELP, I'd Be Happy Just To Dance With You, You're Gonna Lose That Girl, Yellow Submarine..... OH GOD THEY ARE ALL SO GOOD!
Back to top Go down
Darth Xean
Recruit
Recruit
Darth Xean

Are you a fan? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you a fan?   Are you a fan? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 7:52 pm

Beatles are ok for me, just not a huge fan.
Back to top Go down
Streiter
Recruit
Recruit
Streiter

Class : Sith Juggernaut

Are you a fan? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you a fan?   Are you a fan? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 8:34 pm

I was raised on Black Sabbath, Beatles, Led Zepplin and Nirvana.

So yes I am a big fan. Some of my favored songs are I want you, Oh! darling!, Maxwell's Silverhammer, and Run For Your Life.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Faisneise
Recruit
Recruit
Darth_Faisneise

Are you a fan? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you a fan?   Are you a fan? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 4:02 am

Streiter wrote:
I was raised on Black Sabbath, Beatles, Led Zepplin and Nirvana.

So yes I am a big fan. Some of my favored songs are I want you, Oh! darling!, Maxwell's Silverhammer, and Run For Your Life.
I love how Maxwell's Silver Hammer is just such a cheery tune about gruesome murder. It always makes my day when I hear it.
Back to top Go down
Streiter
Recruit
Recruit
Streiter

Class : Sith Juggernaut

Are you a fan? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you a fan?   Are you a fan? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 5:56 am

Wait... I thought the whole murder thing was why it was upbeat and cheery....huh..
Back to top Go down
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

Class : Sith Sorcerer
Unit : Sith Council

Are you a fan? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you a fan?   Are you a fan? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 11:15 pm

Streiter wrote:
Wait... I thought the whole murder thing was why it was upbeat and cheery....huh..

lol nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Are you a fan? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you a fan?   Are you a fan? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are you a fan?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Member's area :: General Discussion :: Off-topic Discussion-
Jump to: