Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

T-Mobile Royal Wedding

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Arf'axdi'nuruodo
Recruit
Recruit
Arf'axdi'nuruodo

Class : Imperial Sniper
Unit : Sith Intelligence

T-Mobile Royal Wedding Empty
PostSubject: T-Mobile Royal Wedding   T-Mobile Royal Wedding Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 11:26 pm

This video is LMAO-worthy! lol! Whether you care about the wedding or not this video will, probably, make you laugh. lol!

Last edited by Arf'axdi'nuruodo on Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.historum.com/members/qymaen.html
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

Class : Sith Assasin

PostSubject: Re: T-Mobile Royal Wedding   T-Mobile Royal Wedding Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:44 pm

Ha ha ha, lol I hadn't seen that yet. The Arch Bishop of Canterbury and Princess Anne in that video looked the splitting image of their real counter parts. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://truesith.com
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

Class : Sith Sorcerer
Unit : Sith Council

PostSubject: Re: T-Mobile Royal Wedding   T-Mobile Royal Wedding Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 8:18 pm

hahahah win...
Back to top Go down
Darth Zelus
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Zelus

Class : Sith Inquisitor
Unit : Sith Order

PostSubject: Re: T-Mobile Royal Wedding   T-Mobile Royal Wedding Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 3:32 pm

If that was real and not fake then i'd have a whole new respect for the royal family :L

But unfortunately it wasn't real so nothings really changed :/
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

PostSubject: Re: T-Mobile Royal Wedding   T-Mobile Royal Wedding Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 7:41 pm

Darth Zelus wrote:
If that was real and not fake then i'd have a whole new respect for the royal family :L

But unfortunately it wasn't real so nothings really changed :/

After seeing it, its renewed my already high respect for the royal family.

Moving from the T-Mobile royal wedding to the real one, i'm not sure if any other Brits are active atm but did anyone else go to London on Friday?

Whilst I was so far far far away to really see anything, the atmosphere was really really something, I was at the mall quite near the back when William and Kate kissed on the balcony, and earlier on when we were making our way though hyde park me and my mates were asked to express our thoughts by a yanky news reporter - NBS i think, not sure if they showed it, but it was preety awsome, doubt i'll ever be on TV again lol.

I'm just so thrilled that I could be a part of the most viewed event in world history (2 billion people watching, 1/3 of the world population).

Made me proud to be British!

(Its also great the damage the wedding did to the British and Commonwealth Republican movements.)
Back to top Go down
Darth Zelus
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Zelus

Class : Sith Inquisitor
Unit : Sith Order

PostSubject: Re: T-Mobile Royal Wedding   T-Mobile Royal Wedding Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 11:23 am

i didn't go though i did saw it in the morning when i woke up
Back to top Go down
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

Class : Sith Sorcerer
Unit : Sith Council

PostSubject: Re: T-Mobile Royal Wedding   T-Mobile Royal Wedding Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 12:10 am

Ya, it was a really amazing moment. I can't believe 1/3 of the world's population saw it... crazy!

It happened at about 3 in the morning where I am so I had to wait to hear about it in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

PostSubject: Re: T-Mobile Royal Wedding   T-Mobile Royal Wedding Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 5:24 pm

Darth Bythion wrote:
Ya, it was a really amazing moment. I can't believe 1/3 of the world's population saw it... crazy!

It happened at about 3 in the morning where I am so I had to wait to hear about it in the morning.

Apparently 53 million Americans watched it, thats the equivalent of 75% of the UK population and double the amount who watched it here.
Back to top Go down
Apollo
Recruit
Recruit
Apollo

Class : Imperial Agent
Unit : Intellegence

PostSubject: Re: T-Mobile Royal Wedding   T-Mobile Royal Wedding Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 7:02 pm

Arf'axdi'nuruodo wrote:
This video is LMAO-worthy! lol! Whether you care about the wedding or not this video will, probably, make you laugh. lol!

lol, can't belive I hadn't seen that yet!

And yeah I did catch the wedding highlights later on, really didn't expect to like it but it suprisingly drew me in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: T-Mobile Royal Wedding   T-Mobile Royal Wedding Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

T-Mobile Royal Wedding
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Member's area :: General Discussion :: Off-topic Discussion-
Jump to: