Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New confirmation of Species in PCGamer UK

Go down 
+7
Atrer
Darth Xean
Kesir
Arf'axdi'nuruodo
Darth Bythion
Darth Sneaky
Darth Romana
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

Class : Sith Assasin
Unit : Sith Intelligence

New confirmation of Species in PCGamer UK Empty
PostSubject: New confirmation of Species in PCGamer UK   New confirmation of Species in PCGamer UK Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 3:42 pm

**Edit**
Don't get too existed guys, Daniel Erickson has confirmed that the list is not entirely accurate, and the journalist who wrote the article was mistaken. Allot of the species are just being tested with other classes to help remove bugs. Zabrak, for example, probably won't be playable by the Warrior.

It will probably be only the 3 species for the Warrior and the Agent, like I first thought. You should probebly just next to ignore the list. [source]

**Edit**

Apparently PCGamer UK has confirmed the species and the classes. I'm thrilled that the Pureblood will be playable for the Inquisitor:

Trooper:
  • Human
  • Cyborg
  • Mirialan
  • Zabrak

Smuggler:
  • Human
  • Cyborg
  • Miralan
  • Twi'lek
  • Zabrak

Jedi Knight:
  • Human
  • Mirilan
  • Twi'lek
  • Zabrak
  • Miraluka

Jedi Consular:
  • Human
  • Mirialan
  • Twi'lek
  • Zabrak
  • Miraluka

Imperial Agent:
  • Human
  • Cyborg
  • Rattataki
  • Chiss
  • Zabrak

Bounty Hunter:
  • Human
  • Cyborg
  • Rattataki
  • Chiss
  • Zabrak
  • Miraluka

Sith Warrior:
  • Human
  • Cyborg
  • Zabrak
  • Pureblood

Sith Inquisitor:
  • Human
  • Rattataki
  • Twi'lek
  • Zabrak
  • Pureblood

I'm surpised that the Zabrak is playable for the Warrior. They've probebly got a good story in why the Zabrak is accepted in their ranks.

Last edited by Darth Romana on Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://truesith.com
Darth Sneaky
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Sneaky

Unit : Sith Order

PostSubject: Re: New confirmation of Species in PCGamer UK   New confirmation of Species in PCGamer UK Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 4:21 pm

whhhhhat!? they have cyborg warrior but not inquisitor thats lame.
Back to top Go down
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

Class : Sith Sorcerer
Unit : Sith Council

PostSubject: Re: New confirmation of Species in PCGamer UK   New confirmation of Species in PCGamer UK Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 6:04 pm

Hmm... Interesting, but before I can believe it, I'll have to hear the confirmation from Bioware.

I'm just not so sure, about a Zabrak Warrior and/or a Pureblood Inquisitor. Just because of their class story restrictions, but Bioware has been taking a lot of things the community has been saying into account recently so this may be true. Plus I know they could make up a story for those to work.
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

PostSubject: Re: New confirmation of Species in PCGamer UK   New confirmation of Species in PCGamer UK Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 6:25 pm

Darth Bythion wrote:
Hmm... Interesting, but before I can believe it, I'll have to hear the confirmation from Bioware.

I'm just not so sure, about a Zabrak Warrior and/or a Pureblood Inquisitor. Just because of their class story restrictions, but Bioware has been taking a lot of things the community has been saying into account recently so this may be true. Plus I know they could make up a story for those to work.

They haven't been clear on the specisim with Zabraks. Don't forget the xenaphoiba surrounding Darth Sidious and his Galactic Empire, he took on a Zabrak.

The Pureblood, could for example be the child of an Imperial traitor who was later sold into slavery, or sent to a work camp. But, their was such pressure for BioWare to add the Pureblood for the Inquisitor I expect it has much to do with the community as anything else.
Back to top Go down
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

Class : Sith Sorcerer
Unit : Sith Council

PostSubject: Re: New confirmation of Species in PCGamer UK   New confirmation of Species in PCGamer UK Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 6:36 pm

And who said they wouldn't add anymore races to the classes?? Arrow lol!
Back to top Go down
Arf'axdi'nuruodo
Recruit
Recruit
Arf'axdi'nuruodo

Class : Imperial Sniper

PostSubject: Re: New confirmation of Species in PCGamer UK   New confirmation of Species in PCGamer UK Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 6:52 pm

Rattattaki? bounce Is it okay if I change my character to that? Now I get to think of a whole new story. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.historum.com/members/qymaen.html
Kesir
Sith Tyro
Sith Tyro
Kesir

PostSubject: Re: New confirmation of Species in PCGamer UK   New confirmation of Species in PCGamer UK Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 8:55 pm

dang no chiss sw oh well cool abotu the pureblood si and....wait a miraluka bh?
Back to top Go down
Darth Xean
Recruit
Recruit
Darth Xean

Class : Sith Marauder

PostSubject: Re: New confirmation of Species in PCGamer UK   New confirmation of Species in PCGamer UK Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 9:51 pm

Probably gonna be Warrior Zabrack now:)
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

PostSubject: Re: New confirmation of Species in PCGamer UK   New confirmation of Species in PCGamer UK Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 12:51 pm

Don't get too existed guys, Daniel Erickson has confirmed that the list is not entirely accurate, and the journalist who wrote the article was mistaken. Allot of the species are just being tested with other classes to help remove bugs. Zabrak, for example, probably won't be playable by the Warrior.

It will probably be only the 3 species for the Warrior and the Agent, like I first thought. You should probebly just next to ignore the list. [source]
Back to top Go down
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

Class : Sith Warrior
Unit : Intelligence

PostSubject: Re: New confirmation of Species in PCGamer UK   New confirmation of Species in PCGamer UK Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 1:01 pm

Cyborg? Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Melvanor Starstrider
Recruit
Recruit
Melvanor Starstrider

Class : Operative

PostSubject: Re: New confirmation of Species in PCGamer UK   New confirmation of Species in PCGamer UK Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 4:27 pm

Don't understand why The Empire can have any spices exept Human and Pureblood! I just read SW:TOR:Decived, and in that The Empire dosent allow ''aliens''. They are like racist x)
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

PostSubject: Re: New confirmation of Species in PCGamer UK   New confirmation of Species in PCGamer UK Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 4:33 pm

Melvanor Starstrider wrote:
Don't understand why The Empire can have any spices exept Human and Pureblood! I just read SW:TOR:Decived, and in that The Empire dosent allow ''aliens''. They are like racist x)

And cyborg. And if you read my previous post, and the notice at the top of the tread, it does explain allot.
Back to top Go down
Darth Zelus
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Zelus

Class : Sith Inquisitor

PostSubject: Re: New confirmation of Species in PCGamer UK   New confirmation of Species in PCGamer UK Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 4:34 pm

thats good to know i'll probably have a miraluka jedi knight, cyborg sith warrior, human smuggler not sure what else though, for my main charaacter i dont know whether or not to have a human or zabrak inquisitor (its a shame i cant be a cyborg for the inquisitor though hopefully they may update it)
Back to top Go down
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

PostSubject: Re: New confirmation of Species in PCGamer UK   New confirmation of Species in PCGamer UK Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 12:57 pm

Does anyone have the same problem as me? In every MMO I've ever played I've always had to be a Human if possible. Idk why but anything else throws off the experience for me. scratch
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

PostSubject: Re: New confirmation of Species in PCGamer UK   New confirmation of Species in PCGamer UK Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:49 pm

Darth Atrer wrote:
Does anyone have the same problem as me? In every MMO I've ever played I've always had to be a Human if possible. Idk why but anything else throws off the experience for me. scratch

On wow I played as an Undead and a Nightelf, later I also played as a Blood Elf. But on most games I do tend to gravitate towards human.
Back to top Go down
Darth Sneaky
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Sneaky

PostSubject: Re: New confirmation of Species in PCGamer UK   New confirmation of Species in PCGamer UK Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:55 pm

same here on WoW tho i never made an alliance toon, too many kids on my server, but i am so praying that they make a cyborg SI, if not im going human
Back to top Go down
agentepic
Recruit
Recruit
agentepic

Class : Imperial Agent Operative

PostSubject: Re: New confirmation of Species in PCGamer UK   New confirmation of Species in PCGamer UK Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:09 pm

Woo hoo zabrak IA hmm now human or zabrak .... Question
Back to top Go down
Darth Xean
Recruit
Recruit
Darth Xean

Class : Sith Marauder

PostSubject: Re: New confirmation of Species in PCGamer UK   New confirmation of Species in PCGamer UK Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:49 pm

Darth Romana wrote:
Darth Atrer wrote:

On wow I played as an Undead and a Nightelf, later I also played as a Blood Elf. But on most games I do tend to gravitate towards human.

Lol, in wow I was a tauren hunter.
Back to top Go down
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

PostSubject: Re: New confirmation of Species in PCGamer UK   New confirmation of Species in PCGamer UK Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 7:29 am

Yeah I'll admit the Alliance was a majority of the time a bunch of kids (who couldn't win a friggin BG to save their lives..) but I tended to stay guilds that were full of adults or Infamous which was run by me.
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

PostSubject: Re: New confirmation of Species in PCGamer UK   New confirmation of Species in PCGamer UK Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 9:04 am

agentepic wrote:
Woo hoo zabrak IA hmm now human or zabrak .... Question

Please read the notice I put on the top of the original post. The possiblity of a Zabrak Agent is no longer confirmed.
Back to top Go down
agentepic
Recruit
Recruit
agentepic

Class : Imperial Agent Operative

PostSubject: Re: New confirmation of Species in PCGamer UK   New confirmation of Species in PCGamer UK Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 9:15 pm

Sorry
Back to top Go down
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

PostSubject: Re: New confirmation of Species in PCGamer UK   New confirmation of Species in PCGamer UK Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 10:11 pm

agentepic wrote:
Sorry

We at The First Legion never apologize. Stop it. Mad
Back to top Go down
Draebyan
Recruit
Recruit
Draebyan

Unit : Army

PostSubject: Re: New confirmation of Species in PCGamer UK   New confirmation of Species in PCGamer UK Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 6:22 am

mm, my warrior will be either a Cyborg or a pureblood
Back to top Go down
Darth Zelus
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Zelus

Class : Sith Inquisitor

PostSubject: Re: New confirmation of Species in PCGamer UK   New confirmation of Species in PCGamer UK Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 11:56 am

i may just stick with the cyborg for now though im not to keen how were all limited to species but thats just me, not even sure if we can be cyborgs

i wouldn't mind being a togruta there probably my favourite race, i also like the miralians im nnot to fond of them when there skin is BRIGHT green like in the screenshots more like Fortris gall in the threat of peace, the jedi sentinel, he looked close to human and Hylo Visz a miralian thats more paler in comparison to the bright green one shown in the tor screenshot of miralian, i also really like the miraluka as well but my hopes of being a sith miraluka are slim

well there my three favourite tor races i quite like the Kel-dor race as well but im not to fussed about them, it would be cool playing as one though
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

PostSubject: Re: New confirmation of Species in PCGamer UK   New confirmation of Species in PCGamer UK Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 4:48 pm

Darth Zelus wrote:
i may just stick with the cyborg for now though im not to keen how were all limited to species but thats just me, not even sure if we can be cyborgs

i wouldn't mind being a togruta there probably my favourite race, i also like the miralians im nnot to fond of them when there skin is BRIGHT green like in the screenshots more like Fortris gall in the threat of peace, the jedi sentinel, he looked close to human and Hylo Visz a miralian thats more paler in comparison to the bright green one shown in the tor screenshot of miralian, i also really like the miraluka as well but my hopes of being a sith miraluka are slim

well there my three favourite tor races i quite like the Kel-dor race as well but im not to fussed about them, it would be cool playing as one though

Bare in mind the restrictions of aliens for Imperial classes. Cyborg looks a pretty likely species, if not it will be a player background.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New confirmation of Species in PCGamer UK   New confirmation of Species in PCGamer UK Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New confirmation of Species in PCGamer UK
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Member's area :: General Discussion :: TOR Discussion-
Jump to: