Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Darth Mayshar

Go down 
+3
Turik Khan
Atrer
Darth Romana
7 posters

Y/N
Accept
Darth Mayshar Vote_lcap83%Darth Mayshar Vote_rcap
 83% [ 5 ]
Deny
Darth Mayshar Vote_lcap17%Darth Mayshar Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

Class : Sith Assasin
Unit : Sith Intelligence

Darth Mayshar Empty
PostSubject: Darth Mayshar   Darth Mayshar Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 7:02 pm

This is a demonstration, of how this should be done. Any Moff that sees a new application should post a copy here right away - you have moderator rights in the recruitment section so you can press edit and copy the original post, code and all. Set poll to run for 2 days, if you have opposition to membership you must say why bellow the copy of the application.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Nickname - Mayshar

• Country of residence - USA

• Age - 31

• How were you directed to the True Sith? - Was sent a PM by Darth Romana on the SWTOR forums

• We can ask for background info, What past MMO experience do you have? - I have played most major mmos, started with MUDS back before graphics were cool Smile Then moved on to EQ. Played WoW, City of heros/villians, champions online, Lotr online, dnd online, Age of Conan, Dark age of Camelot...prolly missed some.

• What past guild experience do you have? - I was in Jensaarai for awhile, but decided I didnt want to go hardcore PvP. In every other MMO I was always in an end game raiding guild if I played the game long enough, most of them I at least expierenced the end game content. WoW would be my most in depth, was in a top 3 guild on the server for 4 years. Did alot in Dark Age and EQ as well.

• What is your playstyle? - Im very efficient and focused. When Im leveling I will get into a grind and just move constantly, I tend to move quickly though I do admire the view every now and then. I dont have much patience, so just standing around annoys me.

• PVE or PVP or both? - PVE most assuredly. I do like to pvp every now and then, but its not a focus by any means. It depends greatly on the system and how well balanced and fun it is.

• Why would you be a good addition to this guild? - Well, I have alot of gaming experience and can have always been a very good player. I am extremely intelligent (IQ 130ish) and learn things very quickly and can adapt to any situation, thats why i like raiding more than anything. Im a dedicated player and also willing to help other guildmates at all times, because I know what its like not to get help when your learning or trying to get something accomplished. I can work independently or in a group just as well as needed.

• Do you wish to eventually ascend into leadership? - I wouldnt be against it, Ive lead my share of guilds but cant say I look forward to the responsibility. Im more then qualified and am a natural leader anyway. If being a leader is what the guild needs and Im looked to as the right man for the position Id gladly step up to officer level or whatever and do whatever is needed.

• Character Name - Mayshar

• Species - True Sith

• Class - Sith Sorceror

• Alignment - Dark

• Unit - Sith Order. Also, if Possible Order of Intelligence, Assassination is my Speciality.

• Info - This is a VERY long story...to keep things simple for now Ill just give you a basic idea so you know what you will be allowing into your stories. The basic concept is an ancient god long since dead and forgotten was summoned back into this time by some Sith Lords who thought they were bringing back a great Sith evil that they could control and use to take over the galaxy. The essence of the god was indeed reawakened, but was well beyond any form of control or manipulation and wiped out the Lords who even tried. The god formed a material body and took form, but his divine powers were nearly all gone since he had been dead for so long and had no worshippers. The only power he really had left was his Shadow Control, a unique ability to control all forms of shadows and darkness in virutally anyway he wanted. Alot of these powers manifested themselves like force powers and soon the force entwined itself with his shadow control and fueled it, making it a more deadly and a unique ability he calls Shadow Force. Mayshar is the epitome of an evil mastermind, he is beyond cold and ruthless and is in such control of his emotions that no one can ever tell what his true intentions are or whats true. He really has no purpose at all in life except to gain power, as much as he can, through any means necessary. He can be your greatest ally or your worst enemy, whichever suits his needs at that moment. He is not a follower nor takes orders by anyone, but respects power, especially that which is greater than his and tries to use it to further his own gains and learn from. He has gone through a few Sith Masters to learn as much as he can.

Back to top Go down
http://truesith.com
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

Class : Sith Assasin

Darth Mayshar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darth Mayshar   Darth Mayshar Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 7:06 pm

On a side note, after looking at class numbers here and on the roster on swtor.com it appears that our classes are now far more balanced with as many Sith Warriors as Inquisitors - I would suggest that Sith Sorcerors are controlled still and we do keep recruitment for them limited, for now.
Back to top Go down
http://truesith.com
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

Class : Sith Warrior
Unit : Intelligence

Darth Mayshar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darth Mayshar   Darth Mayshar Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 8:17 pm

I say let him in. He's older than most of us lmao but he seems mature enough and has (assuming the application is truthful) at lot of experience.

Plus he speaks in full sentences and that's a big plus for me.
Back to top Go down
Turik Khan
Recruit
Recruit
Turik Khan

Class : Sith Sorcerer
Unit : Sith Order

Darth Mayshar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darth Mayshar   Darth Mayshar Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 8:38 pm

To me, class selection isn't a big deal. I think a lot of people are going to choose the Force sensitive classes to play as first, because lets be honest here, that is what Star Wars is all about Smile

I think Mayshar has a lot of experience and wisdom to bring to the table, regardless of what class he chooses to play as.
At the rate we are growing, we might be able to fill out two or more full groups of raiding parties, and at this early stage of development I say the more the merrier, especially those with prior MMO endgame experience.

So thumbs up from me. Mayshar looks like a solid addition to the ranks.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/skythe1908?feature=mhee#p/p
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

Darth Mayshar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darth Mayshar   Darth Mayshar Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 8:44 pm

Did you vote on the poll? If we get 3 votes then thats the majority and he's in.
Back to top Go down
Turik Khan
Recruit
Recruit
Turik Khan

Darth Mayshar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darth Mayshar   Darth Mayshar Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 8:45 pm

Oy! I didn't even notice that. Thanks for the heads up >.<

Darn insomnia lol.
Back to top Go down
Arf'axdi'nuruodo
Recruit
Recruit
Arf'axdi'nuruodo

Class : Imperial Sniper

Darth Mayshar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darth Mayshar   Darth Mayshar Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 9:02 pm

He seems more qualified than I was. He does sort of have a slight aura of arrogance. I'd also suggest toning down the bio, though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.historum.com/members/qymaen.html
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

Darth Mayshar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darth Mayshar   Darth Mayshar Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 9:28 pm

Arf'axdi'nuruodo wrote:
He seems more qualified than I was. He does sort of have a slight aura of arrogance. I'd also suggest toning down the bio, though.

Can everyone see this part of the forum?

Looks as though he is getting into the guild right? Congratulations is in order nay?
Back to top Go down
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

Unit : Sith Council

Darth Mayshar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darth Mayshar   Darth Mayshar Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 10:14 pm

It is unanimous. So... who gets the honors of accepting their first member into the guild What a Face?
Back to top Go down
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

Darth Mayshar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darth Mayshar   Darth Mayshar Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 10:16 pm

DarthBythion wrote:
It is unanimous. So... who gets the honors of accepting their first member into the guild What a Face?
I'm Section Chief so I think I should if he's going for Intelligence though umm he didn't specify either way which one he really wanted into. bounce
Back to top Go down
Maltalionis
Recruit
Recruit
Maltalionis

Class : Bounty Hunter
Unit : Army

Darth Mayshar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darth Mayshar   Darth Mayshar Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 3:38 am

I was the last on the Moff Council to vote for weather or not this potential member could join (I voted no), yet my vote was 5th. With the vote of the Moff Council being 3 for and 1 against, he would be accepted into the guild. However, I don't see how there are 5 votes total, is there an additional Moff Council member other than the original 4? Or does someone else have power to vote? Or did someone accadently vote twice?
Back to top Go down
http://jhall.animus@gmail.com
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

Darth Mayshar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darth Mayshar   Darth Mayshar Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 1:38 pm

Maltalionis wrote:
I was the last on the Moff Council to vote for weather or not this potential member could join (I voted no), yet my vote was 5th. With the vote of the Moff Council being 3 for and 1 against, he would be accepted into the guild. However, I don't see how there are 5 votes total, is there an additional Moff Council member other than the original 4? Or does someone else have power to vote? Or did someone accadently vote twice?

Well, I voted yes, but I think everyone can see this section of the forums right now (as in arf's comment on the topic). We'll have to fix that. Why'd you say no?
Back to top Go down
Apollo
Recruit
Recruit
Apollo

Class : Imperial Agent
Unit : Intellegence

Darth Mayshar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darth Mayshar   Darth Mayshar Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 3:40 pm

DarthBythion wrote:
Well, I voted yes, but I think everyone can see this section of the forums right now (as in arf's comment on the topic). We'll have to fix that. Why'd you say no?

I hadn't yet voted, (I have now) presumably Darth Romana voted too?
Back to top Go down
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

Darth Mayshar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darth Mayshar   Darth Mayshar Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 5:39 pm

Well he answered Intelligence, but if anyone else want's to take that it's fine.
Back to top Go down
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

Darth Mayshar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darth Mayshar   Darth Mayshar Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 6:04 pm

I believe that since Atrer has the most posts he should have the honors (also he is in the Intelligence branch).
Back to top Go down
Turik Khan
Recruit
Recruit
Turik Khan

Darth Mayshar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darth Mayshar   Darth Mayshar Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 8:00 pm

Darth Bythion wrote:
I believe that since Atrer has the most posts he should have the honors (also he is in the Intelligence branch).

No objections here.
Back to top Go down
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

Darth Mayshar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darth Mayshar   Darth Mayshar Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 8:38 pm

It's been done I suppose all that needs to be done now is to change his title.
Back to top Go down
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

Darth Mayshar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darth Mayshar   Darth Mayshar Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 9:22 pm

By title I assume you mean rank? If so, I just did.
Back to top Go down
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

Darth Mayshar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darth Mayshar   Darth Mayshar Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 10:32 pm

Darth Bythion wrote:
By title I assume you mean rank? If so, I just did.

Yeah my bad, the word title just implies more power Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Darth Mayshar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darth Mayshar   Darth Mayshar Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darth Mayshar
Page 1 of 1