Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battlefield Play4Free

Go down 
+2
Darth_Faisneise
Darth Bythion
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

Class : Sith Sorcerer
Unit : Sith Council

Battlefield Play4Free Empty
PostSubject: Battlefield Play4Free   Battlefield Play4Free Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 9:43 pm

I don't know if anyone has heard, but battlefield play4free (pc) is going to be officially released in a few days, I believe. I have been playing it today and thought it was pretty fun (a mix between battlefield heroes and battlefield 2 for pc). It is free (if you didn't catch that already) to play and I thought that we could all play together. It's in beta for now, but I'll post the beta access redeem code here: 5RR4-S283-NKUA-5ULS. All you need is an EA account, then to use the updater which took me like 5 min, and you're ready to play. Go here and put the code in.

If anyone wants to play just post below your character/account name and/or questions. Hope to someone wants to play with meh Crying or Very sad.

My name is Ghost011.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Faisneise
Recruit
Recruit
Darth_Faisneise

Class : Sith Marauder
Unit : Sith Order

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Play4Free   Battlefield Play4Free Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 11:59 pm

I'm going to go ahead and assume you have to download this? I don't have my own computer yet(I will when TOR comes out) so, yeah.
Back to top Go down
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

Class : Sith Warrior
Unit : Intelligence

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Play4Free   Battlefield Play4Free Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 12:11 am

I'll download it here in a little bit man.
Back to top Go down
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Play4Free   Battlefield Play4Free Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 1:02 pm

Well, it's not really a download. The game it self runs from the game's web page (like battlefield heroes if you've played that).
Back to top Go down
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Play4Free   Battlefield Play4Free Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 1:25 pm

Bah! Humbug.

I downloaded it created my character (sent you a friend request btw) and I can play but I lag like hell. Sooooo lemme check my connection.
Back to top Go down
Turik Khan
Recruit
Recruit
Turik Khan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Play4Free   Battlefield Play4Free Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 1:58 pm

I'll give this a shot pretty soon.
I'd try it right now but youtube is leeching all my bandwidth XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/skythe1908?feature=mhee#p/p

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Play4Free   Battlefield Play4Free Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 3:58 am

My name is CaptainYongim
Back to top Go down
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Play4Free   Battlefield Play4Free Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 1:01 pm

I think I'm going to download this again. How many of you are game?
Back to top Go down
Streiter
Recruit
Recruit
Streiter

Class : Sith Juggernaut

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Play4Free   Battlefield Play4Free Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 1:13 pm

I fully agree with having a game for all of us to play while we wait for ToR to come out. However I am not the biggest fan of first person shooters.

So I did a little bit of research and found something a little bit more true to the Star Wars theme. I found some Private, free to play servers for Star Wars Galaxies.

Extreme SWG

and

SWG Privat Server

These of course are only suggestions, to help stay within theme and such.
Back to top Go down
Turik Khan
Recruit
Recruit
Turik Khan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Play4Free   Battlefield Play4Free Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 3:31 pm

Bah I forgot all about this. I have some time today so I'll see if I can get my hands on it. I'll edit this post later if I do.

My character's name is Turikan, sent you guys a friend request.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/skythe1908?feature=mhee#p/p
Darth Sneaky
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Sneaky

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Play4Free   Battlefield Play4Free Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 9:44 pm

no one plays ps3?
Back to top Go down
Streiter
Recruit
Recruit
Streiter

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Play4Free   Battlefield Play4Free Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 10:01 pm

I don't have the money for a PS3 but if I did, I would be playin it.
Back to top Go down
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Play4Free   Battlefield Play4Free Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 11:19 pm

Streiter wrote:
I fully agree with having a game for all of us to play while we wait for ToR to come out. However I am not the biggest fan of first person shooters.

So I did a little bit of research and found something a little bit more true to the Star Wars theme. I found some Private, free to play servers for Star Wars Galaxies.

Extreme SWG

and

SWG Privat Server

These of course are only suggestions, to help stay within theme and such.

Do you need an account to login and play on private servers?
Back to top Go down
Streiter
Recruit
Recruit
Streiter

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Play4Free   Battlefield Play4Free Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 12:40 am

I havn't done too much looking into them but from what I know of free servers is this. You make an account with them and you can log in and play.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Play4Free   Battlefield Play4Free Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 5:00 am

Darth Sneaky wrote:
no one plays ps3?

I'm just gunna come out and say it, I'm a communist when it comes to PsX's. I'm a Sexbox guy, always have been probably always will... which is surprising because I'm onto and despise the fact Emperor gates is/has taken over the world with computers.

But to my original point; I'm down for some privet server action, give us a chance to actually play and grow as a guild? learn each others play styles and what not.
Back to top Go down
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Play4Free   Battlefield Play4Free Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 10:51 pm

I'm trying out Age of Conan now that it's F2P, i'll let you all know how it is.
Back to top Go down
Streiter
Recruit
Recruit
Streiter

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Play4Free   Battlefield Play4Free Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 1:32 am

I thought only the first part, like tutorial was free.
Back to top Go down
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Play4Free   Battlefield Play4Free Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 1:37 am

Streiter wrote:
I thought only the first part, like tutorial was free.

Nah they recently made it all f2p with the exeption of course of some exclusive content
Back to top Go down
Streiter
Recruit
Recruit
Streiter

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Play4Free   Battlefield Play4Free Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:30 am

No way...Alright I am down for some AoC if its free.

Lemme go check it out.

Ok that is awesome, I think we should all get together and play this. There are PVP/RP servers and its free. Decent graphics and such. But free accounts are,limited to 4 classes. thats not too bad when you think about it.

Back to top Go down
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Play4Free   Battlefield Play4Free Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 7:58 am

Streiter wrote:
No way...Alright I am down for some AoC if its free.

Lemme go check it out.

Ok that is awesome, I think we should all get together and play this. There are PVP/RP servers and its free. Decent graphics and such. But free accounts are,limited to 4 classes. thats not too bad when you think about it.

I can't remember what it's called but I'm playing on the server right above or below Tyranny I think it starts with an M
Back to top Go down
Streiter
Recruit
Recruit
Streiter

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Play4Free   Battlefield Play4Free Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 11:34 pm

There seems to be a few of us playing the game, I think most of us who want to play together should see about getting on AoC, I left a link above.

Sadly not all of us are on the same server. So, I think we should join together under one of the new servers or the roleplaying server.

anyone elses thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Play4Free   Battlefield Play4Free Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 12:55 am

Streiter wrote:
There seems to be a few of us playing the game, I think most of us who want to play together should see about getting on AoC, I left a link above.

Sadly not all of us are on the same server. So, I think we should join together under one of the new servers or the roleplaying server.

anyone elses thoughts?
It's right above Tyranny btw I forgot it's name again but it's the only one that starts with an M and my characters name is Atrer if you wanna meet up. I'm level 13 atm.
EDIT: My bad it's a W and I'm on Wiccana.
Back to top Go down
Streiter
Recruit
Recruit
Streiter

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Play4Free   Battlefield Play4Free Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 6:03 pm

I am making a character on wiccana as well. Barbarian named Streiter
Back to top Go down
Darth Sneaky
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Sneaky

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Play4Free   Battlefield Play4Free Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 8:48 pm

since ive been looking for a mmo to play before ToR comes out i guess i can check the game out i'm making a necromancer.
Back to top Go down
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Play4Free   Battlefield Play4Free Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 9:37 pm

Cool cool, if we get enough people we could start a small guild and keep it full of our members, call it T.S.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Play4Free   Battlefield Play4Free Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battlefield Play4Free
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Member's area :: General Discussion :: Off-topic Discussion-
Jump to: