Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your Top Ten Games of All Time

Go down 
+4
Turik Khan
Foxkage
Darth Romana
Maltalionis
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Maltalionis
Recruit
Recruit
Maltalionis

Class : Bounty Hunter
Unit : Army

Your Top Ten Games of All Time Empty
PostSubject: Your Top Ten Games of All Time   Your Top Ten Games of All Time Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 4:48 am

I thought it would be interesting to see what all of your faviorite game of all time are. As for myself, they are as follows...

1. Deus Ex (PC) Cool
2. Mass Effect II (Xbox 360)...(Will be replaced with ME III when it comes out)
3. Star Wars KOTOR (Xbox)
4. Star Wars Battlefront II (Xbox)...(There needs to be a sequal to this game...)
5. Star Wars Republic Commando (Xbox)...(There needs to be a sequal to this game...)
6. Half Life: Orange Box (Xbox 360)
7. Metal Gear Solid (PC)
8. Gears of War II (Xbox 360)...( I expect that Gears III will replace this when it comes out)
9. Halo I (Xbox)
10. F-22 Combat Simulator (PC)...(I forgot the actual name)
Back to top Go down
http://jhall.animus@gmail.com
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

Class : Sith Assasin
Unit : Sith Intelligence

PostSubject: Re: Your Top Ten Games of All Time   Your Top Ten Games of All Time Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 2:28 pm

1. Mass Effect II (Xbox 360)...(Like wise will be replaced with ME III when it comes out)
2. Mass Effect I (Xbox 360)
3. Star Wars KOTOR II (PC)
4. Star Wars KOTOR (PC)...(Just beaten by its successor)
5. Star Wars: Battle Front II (PS2)
6. Fable III (Xbox 360)
7. Star Wars: Empire at War (PC)
8. Fable (Xbox)
9. Call of Duty Black Ops (Xbox 360)
10. Pokemon Colosseum (Gamecube)...(Haven't played it for years lol, an old favorite though!)
Back to top Go down
http://truesith.com
Foxkage
Sith Saber
Sith Saber
Foxkage

Class : Sith Juggernaut
Unit : Sith Order

PostSubject: Re: Your Top Ten Games of All Time   Your Top Ten Games of All Time Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 3:37 pm

1. Mass Effect 2 (Xbox360) (Will most likely be replaced by Mass Effect 3 or TOR)
2. Mass Effect 1 (Xbox360)
3. KOTOR 1 (PC) (loved the first one)
4. KOTOR 2 (PC)
5. Freelancer (PC) (One of the best games ever made in my opinion)
6. Dragon Age Origins (Xbox360)
7. Battle Field Bad Company 2 (Xbox360) (Much better than COD in my opinion)
8. Left 4 Dead 2 (Xbox360) (both L4D games are just fun to piss about on)
9. Left 4 Dead 1 (Xbox360)
10. Star Wars Battlefront 2 (PS2)
Back to top Go down
Turik Khan
Recruit
Recruit
Turik Khan

Class : Sith Sorcerer

PostSubject: Re: Your Top Ten Games of All Time   Your Top Ten Games of All Time Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 9:55 pm

#10. Psi Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy (PS2) - Crazy fun with psychic powers.

#9. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (PS2) - The best in the series. So many hours wasted on this one heh.

#8. The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (PC) - Vanilla game was great, it's even better loaded with chocolaty mods on top.

#7. Final Fantasy 7 (PS) - The first game that was ever really -mine- up until this point I had to share with my siblings. I still play this game from time to time.

#6. Bioshock (PC) - Great story, great gameplay, great setting.. hell this game is pretty great.

#5. Penumbra: Black Plague (PC) - Heart attack inducing scariness. Probably the second scariest game I've ever played. The first is. . .

#4. Amnesia the Dark Descent (PC) - THE scariest game I've ever played. This game leaks atmosphere. More than a few sessions ended when I just didn't want to leave a safe corner.

#3. Half-Life 2 (PC) - Probably the most cinematic and engaging FPS I've ever played. The setting is fantastic, the narrative is compelling . . well the parts that sort of make sense do. But the mystery is what makes it so good heh.

#2. Dragon Age: Origins (PC) - Probably my favorite RPG. Love the story, love the characters, just a really great game.

And *Drumroll*
#1. Portal (PC) - Charming, innovative, fun, so many adjectives. After playing this game the only negative point I could come up with was that it had to end. My best game ever.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/skythe1908?feature=mhee#p/p
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

Class : Sith Warrior
Unit : Intelligence

PostSubject: Re: Your Top Ten Games of All Time   Your Top Ten Games of All Time Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 5:51 pm

1. The Assassins Creed series, 3 games and it's still going strong. It's an amazing and fairly complex story that you have to really focus on in the end. Plus there is so much hidden content.

2. Kotor

3. Kotor II

4. The Elder Scrolls series (Skyrim here I come!)

5. Fallout 3

6. Fallout New Vegas

7. Fable series

8. crash bandicoot king

9. Indigo Prophecy

10. A tie between Dragon Age: Origins & Mass Effect 1-2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Top Ten Games of All Time   Your Top Ten Games of All Time Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 6:27 pm

1. Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time
2. Star Fox 64
3. Pokemon Crystal (one of the first video games I played)
4. Fable
5. Call of Duty: World At War
6. World of Warcraft (first MMO I ever played)
7. Final Fantasy 10
8. God Of War
9. Fear
10. Dragon Age
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Top Ten Games of All Time   Your Top Ten Games of All Time Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 7:16 pm

1. Final Fantasy 7

2. Final Fantasy 10

3. KOTOR

4. KOTOR 2

5. Medal Of Honor (xbox 360)

6. Battlefield Bad Company 2

7. Fable Series (i like them equally)

8. The legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

9. Golden Eye ( N64)

10. Donkey Kong 64
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Top Ten Games of All Time   Your Top Ten Games of All Time Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 8:52 pm

Reign_of_Bain wrote:

9. Golden Eye ( N64)
^^ Definitely the best FPS of its time!
Back to top Go down
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

Class : Sith Sorcerer
Unit : Sith Council

PostSubject: Re: Your Top Ten Games of All Time   Your Top Ten Games of All Time Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 8:38 pm

lol ya, great game.
Back to top Go down
Darth Zelus
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Zelus

Class : Sith Inquisitor

PostSubject: Re: Your Top Ten Games of All Time   Your Top Ten Games of All Time Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 3:34 pm

Here are my top 10 fav games however try not to pay much to the rankings cause i love them all loads and when i love a game of a series i like all of that series usually

well here goes:

0?- I think TOR may just become my new fav if it's as good as it's shaping up to be

1- disgaea 2 and 3 (i really hope Disgaea 4 comes out in the uk, never have i played a game that i've put so many hours into and really enjoyed, I like 2 and 3 equally at the moment until maybe 4, I love both games and combined i've played them both for over 1000 hours I know i suck but i loved to come home from school and play for hours( about 650-700 hours was just on disgaea 2 lol)

2- jet set radio future (FUCKING AWESOME GAME i wish they would make a sequel i truly loved this one and it has quite possibly the best soundtrack for a game EVER.)

3- Final fantasy 7,9,10 maybe 12 i liked it (if i could i would say all of the series but i honest to god loved 7,9 and 10 and I loved them equally i couldn't pick between them)

4- kotor 1 & 2 (I know criticize me all you like i found it really hard to decide between Final fantasy or kotor for 3rd spot, hopfullt TOR will change all that at top it all of)

5- Dark Chronicle (this game was great and fresh and i really liked the art style shame it didn't survive long, loved it when i was younger very vast for ps2 at the time)

6- metal gear solid 4 (Hideo Kojima is a freaken genius)

7- elder scrolls IV oblivion

8- kingdom hearts 1&2 (Really good game series, unfortunate it's looked down upon by many due to disney)

9- uncharted 2 (a recent discovery put i really enjoyed this)

10- killzone (really good for ps2 shame i was turned of by killzone 2)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Top Ten Games of All Time   Your Top Ten Games of All Time Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 10:02 pm

1. mass effect 1
2. mass effect 2
3. fable
4. fable 2
5. fable 3
6. swkotor
7. swkotor 2
8. army of two
9. the force unleashed
1. the force unleashed 2
Back to top Go down
Darth Xean
Recruit
Recruit
Darth Xean

Class : Sith Marauder

PostSubject: Re: Your Top Ten Games of All Time   Your Top Ten Games of All Time Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 4:12 pm

1. Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess

2. SW Battlefront 2

3. TFU 1

4. WoW

5. Runescape (that game has a special place)

6. Kingdom Hearts (as does this game, it was my 1st video game, brings a tear to my eye Sad )

7. Republic Commando

8. SW Battlefront 1

9.KOTOR

10. Mario Kart (gotta love it Very Happy )

Soon to be #1, no contest, why we have this guild in the first place Very Happy TOR Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Top Ten Games of All Time   Your Top Ten Games of All Time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Top Ten Games of All Time
Page 1 of 1