Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sorry Everyone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

Class : Sith Sorcerer
Unit : Sith Council

Sorry Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Sorry Everyone   Sorry Everyone Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 6:27 am

As many of you probably have seen over the last month. The guild has slowly been deteriorating and it's leaders have been going off to create their own guilds for various reasons. And I realize that this is my own fault, I have not been spending enough time with the guild and frankly I am not a good candidate for guild leadership. I have only now realized this and thus all of you have paid for it. I abdicate my position of guild leader to Darth Romana and I leave it to him whether or not to keep the guild going. If any of you wants to talk to me about something you can send me a pm on swtor.com DarthBythion. I'm sorry to have pretty much wasted some of your time, but sometimes things like this just don't work out in the long run, especially when the game they're waiting for takes years to develop. I'm sorry to leave those of you that are left like this, but I just can't do it anymore and hopefully y'all can understand that. I wish you all luck in whatever you choose to do from here and I hope you all have fun in the game. I will probably not be returning to this site.

Sadly,

Bythion.
Back to top Go down
Arf'axdi'nuruodo
Recruit
Recruit
Arf'axdi'nuruodo

Class : Imperial Sniper
Unit : Sith Intelligence

Sorry Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Everyone   Sorry Everyone Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 1:54 pm

Jesus! Another one? Have fun in RL. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.historum.com/members/qymaen.html

Sorry Everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Announcements and Updates :: Information :: Announcements-
Jump to: