Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild's Capital Ship.

Go down 
+4
Darth_Faisneise
Darth Bythion
Darth Romana
Melvanor Starstrider
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Melvanor Starstrider
Recruit
Recruit
Melvanor Starstrider

Class : Operative

Guild's Capital Ship. Empty
PostSubject: Guild's Capital Ship.   Guild's Capital Ship. Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 4:07 pm

Hello!

We know that its going to be Guild-ships in ToR, And becuse we are an RP guild, Why dont we get diffrent positions in the ship?

Like; Admiral, Engineer and so on.

I would like to be Vice Admiral. When the Admiral is gone, im in charge and i take orders from the Admiral and give them to the ship-crew.

What would you like to be? TELL US! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

Class : Sith Assasin
Unit : Sith Intelligence

PostSubject: Re: Guild's Capital Ship.   Guild's Capital Ship. Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 4:21 pm

It's certainly a thing to consider. Although, a capital ship would have a Captain responsible for it, rather than an Admiral. But yeah, this thread should be used for coming up with some ideas for our Capital Ship in preparation for when we know more about it. Do try and stay realistic though.

For me space for a council chambers, a briefing room a mess hall would be great. For RPing I would love a private quarters (that could be a personal instance if space was restricted) but more so; some sort of Brig/prison level.
Back to top Go down
http://truesith.com
Melvanor Starstrider
Recruit
Recruit
Melvanor Starstrider

PostSubject: Re: Guild's Capital Ship.   Guild's Capital Ship. Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 5:12 pm

Exactly, i hope they think about things like that. Conferance rooms, Some where to sleep, the bridge itself, and so on. But i think they will make it nice.
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

PostSubject: Re: Guild's Capital Ship.   Guild's Capital Ship. Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 5:30 pm

Melvanor Starstrider wrote:
Exactly, i hope they think about things like that. Conferance rooms, Some where to sleep, the bridge itself, and so on. But i think they will make it nice.

The Leviathan in KotOR had a great layout and proves that BioWare can make a good, large capital ship - with all the things mentioned above - and that was an older game and an RPG so we can expect something larger.
Back to top Go down
Melvanor Starstrider
Recruit
Recruit
Melvanor Starstrider

PostSubject: Re: Guild's Capital Ship.   Guild's Capital Ship. Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 6:26 pm

Darth Romana wrote:
Melvanor Starstrider wrote:

The Leviathan in KotOR had a great layout and proves that BioWare can make a good, large capital ship - with all the things mentioned above - and that was an older game and an RPG so we can expect something larger.

Yhea, the only thing i hope is that the owner of the ship can customize it, like paint, furniture and stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

Class : Sith Sorcerer
Unit : Sith Council

PostSubject: Re: Guild's Capital Ship.   Guild's Capital Ship. Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 3:36 am

The thing I'm most hoping for is a dueling arena or sparring room (something of that sort) in the ship, it would be amazing! We could use the ship for huge/small RPs, that would be pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Faisneise
Recruit
Recruit
Darth_Faisneise

Class : Sith Marauder
Unit : Sith Order

PostSubject: Re: Guild's Capital Ship.   Guild's Capital Ship. Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 4:14 am

Would a sparring room give you experience? Not as much as actual combat, but maybe half as much for each won battle?
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

PostSubject: Re: Guild's Capital Ship.   Guild's Capital Ship. Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:08 pm

Darth Bythion wrote:
The thing I'm most hoping for is a dueling arena or sparring room (something of that sort) in the ship, it would be amazing! We could use the ship for huge/small RPs, that would be pretty cool.

Oh yeah an arena would be great, forgot to mention it. It would be great if they could double as war zone locations so guilds could have battles aboard their capital ship defending theirs or an allies or trying to take over an enemies.
Back to top Go down
Arf'axdi'nuruodo
Recruit
Recruit
Arf'axdi'nuruodo

Class : Imperial Sniper

PostSubject: Re: Guild's Capital Ship.   Guild's Capital Ship. Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 3:05 pm

Darth_Faisneise wrote:
Would a sparring room give you experience? Not as much as actual combat, but maybe half as much for each won battle?
I think a fourth would be much more balanced considering it'd be a controlled environment.
Back to top Go down
http://www.historum.com/members/qymaen.html
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

PostSubject: Re: Guild's Capital Ship.   Guild's Capital Ship. Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 4:07 pm

Darth Romana wrote:
Darth Bythion wrote:

Oh yeah an arena would be great, forgot to mention it. It would be great if they could double as war zone locations so guilds could have battles aboard their capital ship defending theirs or an allies or trying to take over an enemies.

Oh ya mini warzones in a ship could be awesome! Maybe they put it into the game as a "drill sequence", in which your guild splits into two teams aboard the ship and one defends equipment/rooms and one attacks (story wise it could be called a guild drill or something).

If they did allow experience for it, it would probably be really low. Like 1/8 regular or lower, so people couldn't grind for experience in a safe environment.
Back to top Go down
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

Class : Sith Warrior
Unit : Intelligence

PostSubject: Re: Guild's Capital Ship.   Guild's Capital Ship. Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 10:53 pm

I can say without a doubt that Bioware will cause you're speculations to melt away in amazement of the greatness that is TOR.
Back to top Go down
Streiter
Recruit
Recruit
Streiter

Class : Sith Juggernaut

PostSubject: Re: Guild's Capital Ship.   Guild's Capital Ship. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 10:32 pm

In the guild I ran in EQ2 we had a mid size guild hall, had a crafting room, arena area for pvp duels, teleportation room. But I would wait to see what there is for us to have and use before jumping to far ahead. Least thats always my mentality.

But as for ranks and such. That seems more like it would be something within the guild. Like the ranks and rosters we have now. Can probably customize names to work with our roleplay wants.

As for ranks we already have what we need, no real need for captain and such of the ships. Least how I am seeing it, this guild ship is the guilds home, our base..The leader or leader's are the captains and then it works its way down the ranks. Unless Leaders and council members are consider to have control when on the ships and personal notes for guild members. Such as in my past guild we had ranks where people where placed and used a note section by the players in in the ingame guild roster that would note them as raid leader, diplomat, event planner and so on and so forth

We don't know how many ranks we are going to be given by the ingame guild. I would keep that in mind...unless such information has been released.
Back to top Go down
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

PostSubject: Re: Guild's Capital Ship.   Guild's Capital Ship. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 11:34 pm

Trust me, all of this has been thought, but maybe not stated in our forums. I know that there could be a limit on the number of guild ranks available and we'll have to change accordingly, but for now we just have to hope for the best and prepare for the worst.
Back to top Go down
ØcTavius
Recruit
Recruit
ØcTavius

Class : Sith Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Guild's Capital Ship.   Guild's Capital Ship. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:29 am

so are we going to be able to land our personal ships in this guild ship?
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

PostSubject: Re: Guild's Capital Ship.   Guild's Capital Ship. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 4:26 am

ØcTavius wrote:
so are we going to be able to land our personal ships in this guild ship?

I presume so. They would only need to instance 3 hangers, one for each type of personal ship. If this isn't the case I can't imagine how we're going to board the guild capital ship.

Since our personal ships are like a personal hub and it takes us where ever we want to go, that is the only logical explanation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild's Capital Ship.   Guild's Capital Ship. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild's Capital Ship.
Page 1 of 1