Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

bounty hunter recruitment

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Darth Zelus
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Zelus

Class : Sith Inquisitor
Unit : Sith Order

bounty hunter recruitment Empty
PostSubject: bounty hunter recruitment   bounty hunter recruitment Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 1:02 pm

I had a look on the ratios between chosen classes on tor for our guild and i think it's fair to say we lack BH's scratch

I think it would benifit to have more to even out the guild, so maybe a propaganda to promote the recruitment of bounty hunters it could help if it's done well though i cant really give much suggestions right now, maybe just suggest to newer recruits if they would think about being a bounty hunter and how its better for the guild and that they might find it interesting change as aposed to being a force wielder. but try not to force people to much maybe even post a war propaganda style poster on the recruitment page make it cool Cool
Back to top Go down
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

Class : Sith Warrior
Unit : Intelligence

PostSubject: Re: bounty hunter recruitment   bounty hunter recruitment Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 2:37 pm

It's an interesting idea but the problem with it is that we can't force people to be BH's and most people don't want to be one, at least not right away. Everyone want's to be a force user (myself included) because it's a fantasy or story we always wan't to dive into. So I mean at first there may not be one but I'm sure there will be plenty of BH alt's.
Back to top Go down
Darth Xean
Recruit
Recruit
Darth Xean

Class : Sith Marauder

PostSubject: Re: bounty hunter recruitment   bounty hunter recruitment Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 2:47 pm

I've also noticed this problem. Iv'e also noticed that most of our alt characters will by BH's as well. There's bound to be someone who could switch to BH.
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

Class : Sith Assasin
Unit : Sith Intelligence

PostSubject: Re: bounty hunter recruitment   bounty hunter recruitment Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 3:25 pm

Darth Xean wrote:
I've also noticed this problem. Iv'e also noticed that most of our alt characters will by BH's as well. There's bound to be someone who could switch to BH.

Members who have already joined won't need to switch, many will have alts who will be used and we will restrict recruitment We've already closed recruitment on Sith Sorcerers if we have to many of other classes we can close and open recruitment on those when we need too.
Back to top Go down
http://truesith.com
Darth Sneaky
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Sneaky

PostSubject: Re: bounty hunter recruitment   bounty hunter recruitment Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 3:35 pm

I have actually been posting a lot on the character class>Bounty Hunter threads on the SWTOR site, just so maybe we can filter some bounty hunters into this guild.
Back to top Go down
Darth Zelus
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Zelus

PostSubject: Re: bounty hunter recruitment   bounty hunter recruitment Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 6:13 pm

Darth Sneaky wrote:
I have actually been posting a lot on the character class>Bounty Hunter threads on the SWTOR site, just so maybe we can filter some bounty hunters into this guild.

yeah thats what i was trying to get at kind :L and with regards to darth atrer i understand and im not wanting to force anyone i just think that promoting the thought of being a bounty hunter would be good without actually forcing them

and with regards to Romana's comment i like the idea of using alt characters i think thats cool, i didn't think about it much at first i just assumed people would just stick mainly with their initial class whilst within the guild and during guild quests and what not
Back to top Go down
Darth Sneaky
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Sneaky

PostSubject: Re: bounty hunter recruitment   bounty hunter recruitment Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 12:43 pm

Foo Fighter wrote:
Darth Sneaky wrote:

yeah thats what i was trying to get at kind :L and with regards to darth atrer i understand and im not wanting to force anyone i just think that promoting the thought of being a bounty hunter would be good without actually forcing them

and with regards to Romana's comment i like the idea of using alt characters i think thats cool, i didn't think about it much at first i just assumed people would just stick mainly with their initial class whilst within the guild and during guild quests and what not

that's the fun of a MMO you can have a "Main" then as many alts as you want, I for sure will make a BH as my first alt, because the story will be awesome
Back to top Go down
Darth Zelus
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Zelus

PostSubject: Re: bounty hunter recruitment   bounty hunter recruitment Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:05 pm

Darth Sneaky wrote:
Foo Fighter wrote:
Darth Sneaky wrote:

that's the fun of a MMO you can have a "Main" then as many alts as you want, I for sure will make a BH as my first alt, because the story will be awesome

I'll probably do the same to be fair, though im not sure were to go from a sith inquisitor, either a bounty hunter or a marauder, im trying to resist the pull of the dark side and have nothing but force wielders though i will have non force wielders, the smugglers really tempting tbf though, and being a miraluka jedi knight sounds cool as well tbh
Back to top Go down
Darth Sneaky
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Sneaky

PostSubject: Re: bounty hunter recruitment   bounty hunter recruitment Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:24 pm

the only republic class i'd consider is a smuggler just because in interviews iv'e seen with Devs that the smuggler's story is great
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

Class : Sith Assasin
Unit : Sith Intelligence

PostSubject: Re: bounty hunter recruitment   bounty hunter recruitment Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:29 pm

Darth Sneaky wrote:
the only republic class i'd consider is a smuggler just because in interviews iv'e seen with Devs that the smuggler's story is great

Lol, the Smuggler is the least attractive out of every class for me.
Back to top Go down
http://truesith.com
Darth Sneaky
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Sneaky

PostSubject: Re: bounty hunter recruitment   bounty hunter recruitment Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:33 pm

Darth Romana wrote:
Darth Sneaky wrote:

Lol, the Smuggler is the least attractive out of every class for me.

lmao, i doubt i'll make a republic class, but if i do it will be a smuggler, just bc the trooper story sounds lame your a soldier you shoot stuff lol the smuggler has romances, sticky situations, just sounds more interesting then any other class on that side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bounty hunter recruitment   bounty hunter recruitment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bounty hunter recruitment
Page 1 of 1