Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Link between the different forum ( annoucement, recruit, ...)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Draebyan
Recruit
Recruit
Draebyan

Class : Sith Warrior
Unit : Army

Link between the different forum ( annoucement, recruit, ...) Empty
PostSubject: Link between the different forum ( annoucement, recruit, ...)   Link between the different forum ( annoucement, recruit, ...) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:39 pm

it would be handy to put a link in the bottom or somewhere else at each main forum to go back to the main forums page, if you see what i mean or did i just missed it ?

like the little box " jump to : "
Back to top Go down
Darth Sneaky
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Sneaky

Unit : Sith Order

PostSubject: Re: Link between the different forum ( annoucement, recruit, ...)   Link between the different forum ( annoucement, recruit, ...) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:50 pm

Draebyan wrote:
it would be handy to put a link in the bottom or somewhere else at each main forum to go back to the main forums page, if you see what i mean or did i just missed it ?

like the little box " jump to : "

there are two ways the jump to button, or if you look at the top of each topic you will see Members area link, click that and it will bring you back to the main forum page
Back to top Go down
Draebyan
Recruit
Recruit
Draebyan

PostSubject: Re: Link between the different forum ( annoucement, recruit, ...)   Link between the different forum ( annoucement, recruit, ...) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:56 pm

yep, i was wondering if there's a link to return to this page ( https://true-sith-order.forumotion.com ) from here for example.

if i click Member's area it brings me in another main menu :p

Back to top Go down
Darth Sneaky
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Sneaky

Unit : Sith Order

PostSubject: Re: Link between the different forum ( annoucement, recruit, ...)   Link between the different forum ( annoucement, recruit, ...) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:02 pm

another main menu? it brings me to the forum home page. if you want to go to the sites homepage click the home button at the very top, other than that idk what your talking about.
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

Class : Sith Assasin
Unit : Sith Intelligence

PostSubject: Re: Link between the different forum ( annoucement, recruit, ...)   Link between the different forum ( annoucement, recruit, ...) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 6:03 pm

Draebyan wrote:
yep, i was wondering if there's a link to return to this page ( https://true-sith-order.forumotion.com ) from here for example.

if i click Member's area it brings me in another main menu :p

Just click the forum banner.
Back to top Go down
http://truesith.com
Draebyan
Recruit
Recruit
Draebyan

PostSubject: Re: Link between the different forum ( annoucement, recruit, ...)   Link between the different forum ( annoucement, recruit, ...) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 2:08 am

hehe that's it Smile
Back to top Go down
Apollo
Recruit
Recruit
Apollo

Class : Imperial Agent
Unit : Intellegence

PostSubject: Re: Link between the different forum ( annoucement, recruit, ...)   Link between the different forum ( annoucement, recruit, ...) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 3:33 pm

Darth Romana wrote:

Just click the forum banner.

Ha, ha, ha! Can't belive I didn't know that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Link between the different forum ( annoucement, recruit, ...)   Link between the different forum ( annoucement, recruit, ...) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Link between the different forum ( annoucement, recruit, ...)
Page 1 of 1