Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Facebook Page.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Melvanor Starstrider
Recruit
Recruit
Melvanor Starstrider

Class : Operative

Facebook Page. Empty
PostSubject: Facebook Page.   Facebook Page. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 11:02 am

Hello, ''Ace'' here. I am thinking of making a facebook page about this guild....
Maybe we can get some more recruits out of that..

What do you think? Shall i make it?
Back to top Go down

Facebook Page. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook Page.   Facebook Page. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 12:03 pm

I would suggest letting the admins make it but it is a good idea I suppose especially once the game comes out.
Back to top Go down
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

Class : Sith Warrior
Unit : Intelligence

Facebook Page. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook Page.   Facebook Page. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 10:40 pm

I'm not entirely sure that this is a good idea. I mean it is an idea for one and for that I saw kudos sir, but I can a multitude of problems that come when putting a guild on Face Book or any social networking site for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

Class : Sith Sorcerer
Unit : Sith Council

Facebook Page. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook Page.   Facebook Page. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 12:14 am

Ya not too many people would make another facebook account for their character in a swtor guild. And I know some people would feel weird or uncomfortable with revealing something like their (real) facebook account info. I just don't think that something like that would be worth setting up, at least at this stage of the guild. Plus we already have a lot of people in the guild and we are getting more each week.
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

Class : Sith Assasin
Unit : Sith Intelligence

Facebook Page. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook Page.   Facebook Page. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 2:25 pm

Personally I'm not against it, it doesn't require members to join or anything, they can just simply "like" it and they aren't committed to anything. On facebook I 'liked' X-Factor finality Cher Lloyd, that doesn't mean I would go out and buy her record lol.

The important thing would be that it would get our name out on 'the' networking site.
Back to top Go down
http://truesith.com
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

Class : Sith Sorcerer
Unit : Sith Council

Facebook Page. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook Page.   Facebook Page. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 10:33 pm

If you (Darth Romana) or M want to create one I wouldn't mind. I would "like it", but it's up to you I'll be fine whether we have it or not. (If we have it, it can be another source of recruitment; if we don't have it, we'd be fine with just the swtor forums so either way works) lol, I dunno if this sounds like I'm angry or annouyed from another's stand point, but I'm not.
Back to top Go down
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

Facebook Page. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook Page.   Facebook Page. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 12:02 am

Back to top Go down
Melvanor Starstrider
Recruit
Recruit
Melvanor Starstrider

Class : Operative

Facebook Page. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook Page.   Facebook Page. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 1:38 am

Darth Atrer wrote:
I made this https://www.facebook.com/pages/Caesars-Commentaries-on-the-Gallic-and-Civil-War/197959436888048?tour=1&sk=wall#!/pages/Caesars-Commentaries-on-the-Gallic-and-Civil-War/197959436888048?sk=wall Very Happy

and in case your trying to stalk me, no I'm not the random person who liked the page.

Ollie Cornish? XD
Back to top Go down
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

Facebook Page. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook Page.   Facebook Page. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 8:25 am

Melvanor Starstrider wrote:
Darth Atrer wrote:
I made this https://www.facebook.com/pages/Caesars-Commentaries-on-the-Gallic-and-Civil-War/197959436888048?tour=1&sk=wall#!/pages/Caesars-Commentaries-on-the-Gallic-and-Civil-War/197959436888048?sk=wall Very Happy

and in case your trying to stalk me, no I'm not the random person who liked the page.

Ollie Cornish? XD

Ikr
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Facebook Page. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook Page.   Facebook Page. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Facebook Page.
Page 1 of 1