Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wondering, Activity.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

Class : Sith Warrior
Unit : Intelligence

Wondering, Activity. Empty
PostSubject: Wondering, Activity.   Wondering, Activity. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 12:06 am

Well, I'm always one for keeping things running and I was thinking that there might be more activity on the forums, in terms of recruitment, and all other things if we had a central game to base the guild around until the actual release of SWTOR that way everyone is playing and actually has a reason to stay active. I know things in my life are about to get hectic and I may not be as much as I'd like so I figured this would be a good way to keep everyone in touch and to have fun.
Eh I don't know just food for thought. cheers
Back to top Go down
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

Class : Sith Sorcerer
Unit : Sith Council

PostSubject: Re: Wondering, Activity.   Wondering, Activity. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 2:09 am

Ya I've thought about that before, but it's all about if the game is free, does everyone have the game, does everyone have the console, etc.

What consoles/games do you have that you use a lot?
Back to top Go down
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

PostSubject: Re: Wondering, Activity.   Wondering, Activity. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 2:42 am

I've got my Xbox 360 which I'm working on getting live for, and I've got my PC.
As for games I mean I play Assassins Creed 1 2 & Brotherhood. As for PC I've got Fallout 3 and New Vegas but I can get damn near anything.
I was looking at stuff like http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/en/frontpage/landingPage it seems like it could be a good time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wondering, Activity.   Wondering, Activity. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 4:18 pm

i like the idea, bc i've seen other places do that and it is a problem about which gfame it is and what consoles its for. i know when i was in jensaarai a bunch of guys got jedi knights: jedi academy and made themselves a server and roleplayed on that. i would stick to MMORPG games tho, like LOTRO, and warhammer
Back to top Go down
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

PostSubject: Re: Wondering, Activity.   Wondering, Activity. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 1:57 am

Ultionis wrote:
i like the idea, bc i've seen other places do that and it is a problem about which gfame it is and what consoles its for. i know when i was in jensaarai a bunch of guys got jedi knights: jedi academy and made themselves a server and roleplayed on that. i would stick to MMORPG games tho, like LOTRO, and warhammer
Well I mean the game I suggested is an MMO I didn't really wanna start another MMORPG and get into it or have to pay because of the fact that were already dedicated to an upcoming MMORPG.
I don't know, LOTRO is stupid though, you get to level 20 and have to either grind for a week to get a quest pack or pay money in order to continue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wondering, Activity.   Wondering, Activity. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:48 pm

Notoc wrote:
Ultionis wrote:
Well I mean the game I suggested is an MMO I didn't really wanna start another MMORPG and get into it or have to pay because of the fact that were already dedicated to an upcoming MMORPG.
I don't know, LOTRO is stupid though, you get to level 20 and have to either grind for a week to get a quest pack or pay money in order to continue.

you do bring up a point, but i do need to remember that this SWTOR is coming out pretty soon and we're not really looking for a game that we plan on spending alot of time on anyway, even if it is free! to be honest, we really dont even need a game to play on, voice chat would be the only thing we really need at this point in time
Back to top Go down
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

PostSubject: Re: Wondering, Activity.   Wondering, Activity. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 12:25 am

I wouldn't mind getting "Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy" (on steam) to fight and RP with y'all before the game is out, but it is $10. If enough of yall want to do it I would join you. Besides that game by itself is very fun.
Back to top Go down
Apollo
Recruit
Recruit
Apollo

Class : Imperial Agent
Unit : Intellegence

PostSubject: Re: Wondering, Activity.   Wondering, Activity. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 8:37 pm

DarthBythion wrote:
I wouldn't mind getting "Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy" (on steam) to fight and RP with y'all before the game is out, but it is $10. If enough of yall want to do it I would join you. Besides that game by itself is very fun.

Jedi Academy is a really awsome game! I'm sure I can dig it out of the closet!
Back to top Go down
Turik Khan
Recruit
Recruit
Turik Khan

Unit : Sith Order

PostSubject: Re: Wondering, Activity.   Wondering, Activity. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 6:08 pm

I'd be up for it (Jedi Academy) if a few others are. Sounds like it could be fun.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/skythe1908?feature=mhee#p/p
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

Class : Sith Assasin
Unit : Sith Intelligence

PostSubject: Re: Wondering, Activity.   Wondering, Activity. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 6:26 pm

Turik Khan wrote:
I'd be up for it (Jedi Academy) if a few others are. Sounds like it could be fun.

I'd be up for it, its been years since I played on it - does sound like it could be fun.
Back to top Go down
http://truesith.com
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

PostSubject: Re: Wondering, Activity.   Wondering, Activity. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:00 pm

Awesome I just bought it a couple of days ago because I missed playing it anyway. So tell me when yall have it installed and we can try to meet up online. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

PostSubject: Re: Wondering, Activity.   Wondering, Activity. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:21 pm

I'll look into getting it, is steam required though? I just uninstalled it due to my Team Fortress addiction.
Back to top Go down
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

PostSubject: Re: Wondering, Activity.   Wondering, Activity. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:29 pm

lol, I don't think so, but I think it's easier to get the game over steam than trying to buy the disk version online (unless you already have it). Plus then we can be friends on steam and see whenever someone else is online.
Back to top Go down
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

PostSubject: Re: Wondering, Activity.   Wondering, Activity. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:56 pm

DarthBythion wrote:
lol, I don't think so, but I think it's easier to get the game over steam than trying to buy the disk version online (unless you already have it). Plus then we can be friends on steam and see whenever someone else is online.
Eh I have different way's of getting it, I'll just add it to my steam list.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/notoc

Last edited by Notoc on Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Turik Khan
Recruit
Recruit
Turik Khan

PostSubject: Re: Wondering, Activity.   Wondering, Activity. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:12 pm

Cool, I'll probably get it set up tomorrow.

My Steam ID is Here for those interested.
Back to top Go down
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

PostSubject: Re: Wondering, Activity.   Wondering, Activity. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:21 pm

Cool here's the link to my account. Notoc could you send me an invite through my link, I don't know how to add those symbols.

Can't wait to finally play a game with yall.
Back to top Go down
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

PostSubject: Re: Wondering, Activity.   Wondering, Activity. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 6:35 pm

Darth Zerexis's Steam account name link is below.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197997191288/
Back to top Go down
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

PostSubject: Re: Wondering, Activity.   Wondering, Activity. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 10:14 pm

Added you, I got the game and everything but when I try to play multiplayer I enter a game and then get booted. It'll give me some weird ass message about parse line or something. SO I don't know when I'll be on.
Back to top Go down
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

PostSubject: Re: Wondering, Activity.   Wondering, Activity. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 10:50 pm

Did you get it from Steam or?
Back to top Go down
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

PostSubject: Re: Wondering, Activity.   Wondering, Activity. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 11:08 pm

DarthBythion wrote:
Did you get it from Steam or?
No I found it deep within a used sale bin at gamestop.
Back to top Go down
Turik Khan
Recruit
Recruit
Turik Khan

PostSubject: Re: Wondering, Activity.   Wondering, Activity. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 11:59 pm

I was having trouble getting multiplayer to work as well, turns out it didn't like me setting a custom resolution in the config file heh. Once I set it back to normal it runs fine, just can't run it on my monitor's native res.
Back to top Go down
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

PostSubject: Re: Wondering, Activity.   Wondering, Activity. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 4:04 am

I don't know about this, but have you checked if your version is up to date? (assuming that they have updated the game over time)
Back to top Go down
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

PostSubject: Re: Wondering, Activity.   Wondering, Activity. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 3:11 pm

Well alright I updated the game and now the multiplayer crashes before I can even get it to start up.
I'll continue to work at it but I mean there may be the possibility that I won't get to play with you guys until SWTOR comes out. Well for the time being I'm playing TF2 if anyone want's to join in.
Back to top Go down
Turik Khan
Recruit
Recruit
Turik Khan

PostSubject: Re: Wondering, Activity.   Wondering, Activity. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 5:20 pm

It was crashing on startup for me too, something to do with the latest ATI drivers.
I found This which fixed it.
Back to top Go down
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

PostSubject: Re: Wondering, Activity.   Wondering, Activity. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 5:28 pm

Ya sometimes you just need to update your graphic card drivers also.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wondering, Activity.   Wondering, Activity. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wondering, Activity.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next